Rides to Wurstfest from Austin
Access ATX and Twisted Texas are now offering rides to Wurstfest from Austin.
The only thing better than spinning around to your favorite polka while holding a stein of German beer??? Having a ride home!
Twisted Texas takes its show on the road, offering live music entertainment, safe transportation, and a fun party from downtown Austin to Wurstfest Festival in New Braunfels, and back home again! That’s right, not only is this a safe, stress-free way to get to Wurstfest, but you are also helping support Austin musicians. One of our favorite local bands will be jamming during the ride.
Your Twisted Texas Wurstfest Pass includes:
- Admission to the festival
- Transportation to/from Austin and Wurstfest at your selected time
- Live band on board the bus, jamming on the way
- Twisted Texas drink specials at Waller Creek Pubhouse before and after your ride
- Bottled water on board the bus. Hydration is key!
Rides to Wurstfest depart Austin at 12:00noon and 2:30pm. Rides depart New Braunfels at 5:00pm and 7:30pm, respectively.
The bus is BYOB. Lunchbox size coolers only please (about the size of a 6-pack). Trust us, that’s plenty for the ride and of course there’s more beer at the Fest!
Tips are encouraged and appreciated for your band and Twisted Texas crew. Thank you for your consideration!