Not Your Typical Corporate Event in Austin…
Our bus is the weirdest, wildest place for your next corporate outing, team building, holiday party, or client appreciation event.
Everyone has attended enough happy hours. The usual stand around, mix and mingle, table full of appetizers growing staler by the minute. We’ve worked with companies big and small, planning corporate events for:
- Team building
- New hire orientations
- Holiday functions
- Client appreciation events
- Even retirement gifts and/or parties!
So if you’re ready to give your colleagues, customers, or boss a function to remember, we are ready to make that happen.
Twisted Texas Tour offers office parties with a twist. Instead of one venue, we will take you to multiple spots around town known for having amazing food, drink, and music. And the best part is that the ride is part of the party. The bus hosts a live band that jams on board while you go from spot to spot. It will be the first time you’ve ever been happy to be stuck in traffic on I-35!
Twisted Texas Corporate Events are:
- Easy. We handle all the coordination with vendors, transportation, etc. so all you have to do is show up!
- Memorable. We can pretty much guarantee no one in your office has a video of a band on a bus. Unless they’ve taken our wild ride before!
- Weird. And isn’t that what we all love about Austin?
- Budget-friendly. We understand that even businesses gotta budget, and whatever it is we are able to work with you.
Our most popular itineraries in a nutshell:
- The Brunch Bus: 3 hours, 3 brunch spots, with amazing food and drink served up at each of them. Live band on board the bus. Perfect for daytime outings.
- The Brew Bus: 3 hours, 3 breweries. Live band on board the bus. Behind-the-scenes brewery tour to learn all about Austin craft beer. Available daytime or evening.
- Weird Austin City Tour: Everything fun and funky about our city. 2.5 hours, hosted by a Twisted guide and accompanied by a local musician. Includes multiple stops and a treat at a local food truck.
- Some of our other favorites: Texas BBQ Trail Tours, BBQ & Brews Adventure, and Austin Food Tours.
Tell us more about your group and let’s get this party started!
For all other inquiries call us at 512-999-TOUR (8687)