The Twisted Texas Tour Response to COVID-19:
We are committed and enthusiastically passionate about keeping our guests and our team safe. We are closely following and adhering to recommended local, state, and federal requirements for our industry, as well as our food and drink partners. In order to comply with these guidelines, you will find a few changes from our usual operations, but we are still having a rollicking good time while staying safe!
In order to facilitate a safe, health experience for everyone involved, we have the following protocols in place:
- Vehicle Sanitation: Our vehicles are stringently cleaned before every tour. Our public tours will now be operating at full capacity of (bus: 34 guests, van: 13 guests).
- Masks: Will be optional (but recommended) for all guests and Twisted crew onboard the bus. At our stops, masks must be work while not seated at your table, so you must have one to board the tour.
- Social Distancing: We encourage social distancing when possible. However due to vehicle seating layouts, you will have guests seated in front of you, behind you, and beside you on our public tours. Depending on restaurant seating arrangements, you may share a table with other guests. If you are not comfortable with this, we totally get it, and we have a lot of private tour options that will be a better fit for you.
- Hand Sanitizing: We provide hand sanitizer and restrooms throughout your tour experience.
As our guests, you are agreeing to the following:
- Bring a mask, and wear it according to recommended government guidelines and when requested by your Twisted Texas crew. This will include while boarding and departing the bus and when not seated at a table in restaurants or drinking establishments.
- Take advantage of hand sanitizer and hygiene opportunities to keep yourself and other guests safe.
- Travel can be unpredictable. We recommend looking into travel insurance policies that cover covid-19 illness for financial reimbursement that falls outside of our cancellation policies.
As your crew, we agree to the following:
- Work only with food and drink partners that respect CDC guidelines and government regulations.
- Take all precautions in sanitizing our vehicles and tour equipment.
- Provide new flexible cancellation options (please read all cancellation policies before booking).
- Show you an awesome good time!
Twisted Texas Tour reserves the right to refuse service to any guest that does not comply with the above policies. Refunds will not be given to guests who refuse to wear masks when requested. If you do not agree with these policies, we understand, but that does mean that our tours will not be a good fit for you at this time.
Tour Experiences for All Comfort Levels:
In an effort to better accommodate all of our future guests, you will find a handful of new tour options available on our website.
- Private Tours: All of our tour experiences are now available for private groups. Whether you are traveling with a friend or a whole crew, our private tours might be a good fit for you depending on your budget and travel needs. Private tours are just for you and your crew.
- Walking Tours: For those who would prefer to travel by foot instead of inside a vehicle, we now have walking tours!