The Twisted Texas Tour Response to COVID-19:
We are committed and enthusiastically passionate about keeping our guests and our team safe. We are closely following and adhering to recommended local, state, and federal requirements for our industry, as well as our food and drink partners. In order to comply with these guidelines, you will find several changes from our usual operations, but we are still having a rollicking good time while staying safe!
In order to facilitate a safe, health experience for everyone involved, we have the following protocols in place:
- Vehicle Sanitation: Our vehicles are stringently cleaned before and after every tour with high quality cleaning products. High touch areas such as door handles, armrests, and seatbelts are wiped down frequently during your tour.
- Masks: Your Twisted Texas crew and the staff anywhere we visit will be masked at all times. On public tours, masks are required for all guests at all times. On private tours, masks are strongly recommended for guests at all times.
- Small Groups: In accordance with Austin’s stay-at-home order, tours are currently limited to 10 or fewer guests. If you are traveling with a large party, we can discuss options for splitting your group’s tour experience to keep it safe and legal.
- Social Distancing: We are taking all possible social distancing measures, with recommended spacing at restaurant tables, wine tastings, etc.
- Hand Sanitizing: We provide hand sanitizer and restrooms throughout your tour experience.
As our guests, you are agreeing to the following:
- Guests experiencing or exhibiting any symptoms of illness such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste, or other symptoms will not participate in the tour. If you find yourself experiencing symptoms before your tour, please contact Twisted Texas immediately.
- Temperature checks before the start of tour. Any guest with high fever will not be able to participate.
- Bring a mask, and wear it according to recommended government guidelines.
- Take advantage of hand sanitizer and hygiene opportunities to keep yourself and other guests safe.
- Social distance as required by local guidelines.
- Travel can be unpredictable. We recommend looking into travel insurance policies that cover covid-19 illness for financial reimbursement that falls outside of our cancellation policies.
As your crew, we agree to the following:
- All Twisted Texas crew will have their temperatures checked before starting the tour.
- Work only with food and drink partners that respect CDC guidelines and government regulations.
- Take all precautions in sanitizing our vehicles and tour equipment.
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Provide new flexible cancellation options (please read all cancellation policies before booking).
- Show you an awesome good time!
Tour Experiences for All Comfort Levels:
In an effort to better accommodate all of our future guests, you will find a handful of new tour options available on our website.
- Private Tours: All of our tour experiences are now available for private groups. Whether you are traveling with a friend or a whole crew, our private tours might be a good fit for you depending on your budget and travel needs. Private tours are just for you and your crew.
- Walking Tours: For those who would prefer to travel by foot instead of inside a vehicle, we now have walking tours!
- Small Groups: Our public tours are currently limited to 10 or fewer guests.