By booking a private tour experience with Twisted Texas Tour, you understand and agree to the following terms:
- For groups of 14 or less, full payment is required at time of booking.
- For bus tours or groups of 15+, a 25% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking.
- Tours are not considered confirmed prior to when the required payment is received.
- Twisted Texas Tour reserves the right to cancel and refund a new online booking within 2 business days of booking. This happens very rarely, but availability with our vendors sometimes changes without our knowledge.
- Not sure how many are in your group? No problem! Counts can be changed up to 48 hours prior with no additional charge. After that time, guests counts are considered finalized and changes are not permitted.
- 25% of your total tour cost is non-refundable. No exceptions, sorry. Why, you ask? This allows us to reserve a vehicle, crew members, and space with our restaurant/bar partners. Many of which we pay for in advance.
- The remaining 75% of the total tour cost (if paid in full at time of booking) is refundable up to 48 hours prior to the tour start time.
- Final payment (if required) is collected 48 hours prior to the tour start. From this point on, the tour is 100% non-refundable unless otherwise stated on your travel insurance.
- Tours cancelled by Twisted Texas Tour for any reason will result in a full refund to you.
- Want more flexibility? We got you. Snag our travel insurance at time of booking (available only for van tours). Starting at $30, you can receive 100% full refund for tours cancelled more than 24 hours prior to the tour start, no questions asked. Insurance must be purchased at time of booking. *Refund is for total tour cost, minus insurance payment made at time of booking.
- Twisted Texas offers complimentary pick-ups for our driven private tours in the downtown Austin area if your hotel/accommodation has space to accommodate the vehicle. Other pick-up locations available for an additional fee. If you have not yet provided a pick-up address, be advised that your location may carry an additional charge or we can pick a more central meeting point.
- The vehicle is BYOB, you are welcome to bring soft drinks, beer, wine, and champagne on board.. No hard liquor. You’ll thank us the next morning, promise.
- Cooler and ice available upon request.
- No food on board the vehicles. Many of our stops typically have food trucks with great snack options, so you can purchase something along the way.
- While we strive to provide your tour itinerary exactly as sold, circumstances outside of our control do sometimes require adaptations to tour itineraries. Twisted Texas will strive to find suitable replacements to provide the best tour experience possible.
- All riders must be 21+ (with valid ID) to consume alcoholic beverages in our vehicles and at vendors during the tour. Any underage guest who consumes alcohol on tour will be asked to leave immediately, with no refunds given.
- Be advised that all our tours are catered to an adult audience.
- All riders are required to sign our liability waiver prior to the tour start. You will find a link to this waiver in your confirmation email.
- Twisted Texas Tour and its restaurant/bar partners reserve the right to refuse entry to any guest who is intoxicated, with no refunds given. Please see our full liability waiver for more detailed information.
- All Twisted Texas Tour staff and our guests are required to follow CDC and local laws in regards to COVID-19 health guidelines and procedures.
- All guests will bring their own mask for personal use.
If these requirements do not fit into your travel plans, we encourage you to consider the public tour option. These experiences tend to be a “the more the merrier” affair, with the energy levels being a lot higher with a full crowd. So others on board, even if they’re strangers, often add to the fun!