Twisted Texas Experiences Just For Your Group!
Our bus is the weirdest, wildest place for your next corporate outing, bachelor/bachelorette party, birthday party, or reunion.
Here’s what you need to know about Twisted Texas private tours:
- Private tours are only available on dates/times we do not have a scheduled public tour. Currently, public tours are scheduled at 7:00 Friday, 11:00am & 3:00pm Saturday, and 10:00am Sunday.
- If you are interested in a private tour during these hours, your only option is to buy out the bus (34 tickets) before someone else does.
- Private tours on other dates are priced at the normal ticket rate, plus tax and gratuities.
- Ticket rates: Brunch Bus, $69pp. Brew Bus, $64pp. Live Music Experience, $59pp. Weird Austin City Tour, $599 total for up to 13 guests (groups larger than 13 are $59pp, with the same policies as the other tours listed here).
- A minimum of 30 tickets must be booked, regardless of group size.
- Groups larger than 30 will pay for as many tickets as they have guests.
- An automatic 20% gratuity is added to private rentals. This covers tips for your guide, driver, and band.
- The bus seats 34 guests.
- All riders must be 21+, except on the Weird Austin City Tour.
- We offer pick-ups in the downtown Austin area if your hotel/accommodation has space to accommodate the bus.
- You are welcome to bring beverages (including alcohol) on board the bus.
- No food on board the bus. The breweries typically have food trucks with great snack options, so you can purchase something while you drink.
- Full payment is required at time of booking. We will gladly adjust for the number of guests if your number changes closer to the date. (minimum of 25 tickets purchased still applies)
- Refund Policy:
- 50% of your initial payment is non-refundable
- The other 50% is refundable if your tour is cancelled up to 48 hours from the tour date
- Tours cancelled within 48 hours from the tour start date are non-refundable
If these requirements do not fit into your travel plans, we encourage you to consider the public tour option. These experiences tend to be a “the more the merrier” affair, with the energy levels being a lot higher with a full crowd. So others on board, even if they’re strangers, often add to the fun! Ready to get started? Fill out the form below!
For all other inquiries call us at 512-999-TOUR (8687)