Use our handy-dandy calculator to get instant private tour pricing quotes for: Brunch Bus, Brew Bus, and Weird Austin City Tour. For all other tours, fill out the form for a custom quote.
*Note: This calculator is for large group private tour pricing only. To book a private tour, please fill out the form or contact us directly. For groups smaller than 15, check out our small group options HERE*
Private Tour Need to Knows
- Private tours on the bus with a live band are only available when we do not have a public group scheduled. Contact us for options and availability.
- The Twisted bus seats 32 guests. Other vehicles are available for larger groups.
- All riders for the Brunch Bus and the Brew Bus must be 21+. Weird Austin City Tour is up to you, but be advised that all our tours are catered to an adult audience.
- We offer complimentary pick-ups in the downtown Austin area if your hotel/accommodation has space to accommodate the bus. Other pick-up locations available for an additional fee.
- The bus is BYOB, you are welcome to bring soft drinks, beer, wine, and champagne on board.. No hard liquor. You’ll thank us the next morning, promise.
- No food on board the bus. Many of our stops typically have food trucks with great snack options, so you can purchase something along the way.
- All large groups will have 20% gratuity automatically included so no one has to worry about it day-of. This covers tips for your guide, driver, and band.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- Standard Cancellation Policy: 25% of the total tour price is non-refundable. This allows us to pay our hardworking team and reserve space with our vendors, many which we pay in advance. Thank you for your understanding. Tours cancelled more than 48 hours from the tour start receive a 75% refund. Tours cancelled within 48 hours from the tour start are 100% non-refundable.
- Want more flexibility? We got you. Add travel insurance at time of booking for the flexibility to cancel your tour up to 24 hours before the tour start for a full refund, minus insurance cost, no questions asked. Tours cancelled within 24 hours of the tour start are non-refundable, with or without insurance.
- The above policies apply if you cancel a tour for any reason. Twisted Texas Tour is not responsible for flight cancellations, illness, weather in your hometown or ours, hangovers, etc. Please protect your travel purchases, if not with us then with a full travel insurance policy.
- Tours cancelled by Twisted Texas Tour will result in a full refund.
If these requirements do not fit into your travel plans, we encourage you to consider the public tour option. These experiences tend to be a “the more the merrier” affair, with the energy levels being a lot higher with a full crowd. So others on board, even if they’re strangers, often add to the fun!