Use our handy-dandy calculator to get instant private tour pricing quotes for: Brunch Bus, Brew Bus, Booze Bus, Live Music Experience, and Weird Austin City Tour. For all other tours, fill out the form for a custom quote.
*Note: This calculator is for large group private tour pricing only. To book a private tour, please fill out the form or contact us directly. For groups smaller than 15, check out our small group options HERE*
Private Tour Need to Knows
- Private tours on the bus with a live band are only available when we do not have a public group scheduled. Contact us for options and availability.
- The Twisted bus seats 34 guests. Other vehicles are available for larger groups.
- All riders for the Live Music Experience and the Brew Bus must be 21+. Other tours it’s up to you, but be advised that all our tours are catered to an adult audience.
- We offer complimentary pick-ups in the downtown Austin area if your hotel/accommodation has space to accommodate the bus. Other pick-up locations available for an additional fee.
- The bus is BYOB, you are welcome to bring soft drinks, beer, wine, and champagne on board.. No hard liquor. You’ll thank us the next morning, promise.
- No food on board the bus. Many of our stops typically have food trucks with great snack options, so you can purchase something along the way.
- All large groups will have 20% gratuity automatically included so no one has to worry about it day-of. This covers tips for your guide, driver, and band.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your tour booking. For travel dates from 2020 to May 2021, we will offer travel credits for the full amount of your deposit if you cancel within 7 days of your tour date.
- The remaining payment is collected 48 hours from the tour start date.
- Tours cancelled within 48 hours from the tour start date are 100% non-refundable
If these requirements do not fit into your travel plans, we encourage you to consider the public tour option. These experiences tend to be a “the more the merrier” affair, with the energy levels being a lot higher with a full crowd. So others on board, even if they’re strangers, often add to the fun!