The Quick & Dirty Facts:
Why The Brew Bus is a can’t miss:
- Spend time at 3 of Austin’s best local breweries
- Local craft beer included at each stop: try seasonal releases and small batch brews not found anywhere else
- Behind-the-scenes brewery tour by a brew expert at one of the breweries
- Live local band on board the bus
- BYOB bus
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
Timing: 3 hours, starts at 3:00pm on Saturdays. Get there 15 minutes early for check-in.
Location: Austin Visitors Center (602 E. 4th Street)
Tickets: Only $69 per person
All riders gotta be 21+, no exceptions, no babies. Valid ID required for boarding & boozing, no refunds given for underage/missing IDs.
In Austin, we love drinking craft beer. We also love listening to live music. Obvious solution? Let’s drink beer and listen to live music! Round up your crew and join Austin’s only concert on wheels. Our Twisted bus features a local band riding on board, providing the jams for a good time as we visit THREE local breweries (plus the bonus option to visit a nearby cidery). At each of the breweries, we will serve up local craft brews, included in your tour ticket. Your smart/beautiful/handsome/funny/witty tour guide will also give a little information about the local craft beer scene and the brews on tap. You are welcome to purchase additional beverages at each stop.
This Austin brewery tour is BYOB, and the perfect pre-drinking party for your Saturday night!
More Things Ya Better Know about our Brew Bus:
- Tours sell out, so if you’re riding with a group we recommend booking early!
- Confirmation emails have a link to sign our liability waiver. Each member of your party needs to sign the waiver.
- Coolers gotta be six-pack sized to fit under the seat. You can buy one during your booking, if you are in need.
- No hard liquor! See our FAQ for a list of what drinks can come on board.
- Wear closed-toe shoes if you want to take a tour of the brewery. Totally optional, if you’d rather wear sandals and chill that’s cool too!
- Remember to bring cash to tip your band and Twisted Texas crew!
- See our FAQ for more details on the bus.
- Who’s playing on board? Check out the Band Calendar!
- If we don’t have 10 party people on board, we will regretfully cancel the tour. It’s rare, but if it happens we will notify you the day prior to your tour.
- Cancellations: Full refunds will be given up to 24 hours before the start of tour. Tours cancelled within 24 hours of the tour start date (or no shows) will not be refunded. Sorry about that. So control yourself on Sixth Street the night before and come ready for a good time!
- Interested in a private tour? Click here.
We took the Brunch Bus tour for a bachelorette party and had a blast! The live band was really cool, they played mostly classic rock. We enjoyed the ride around... read more
The Brunch Bus is a must, whether you’re visiting Austin or a local! Our guide was so much fun, live music was great and the food was delicious. I would... read more
Other Awesome Options:
The Brunch Bus
11:00am Saturday, 10:00am Sunday: 3 hours, includes full brunch with adult beverages
Brunch. The one thing that can drag every sleepy (and possibly hungover) soul out of bed. Discover 3 of Austin’s best brunch spots with food, adult beverages, and live music included along the way.