The Quick & Dirty Facts:
Why The Brew Bus Austin Brewery Tour is a can’t miss:
- Spend time at 3 of Austin’s best local breweries
- Local craft beer included at each stop: try seasonal releases and small batch brews not found anywhere else
- Behind-the-scenes brewery tour by a brew expert at one of the breweries (temporarily on hold due to local ordinances)
- Live local band on board the bus
- BYOB bus
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
Timing: 3 hours, starts at 3:00pm on Fridays & Saturdays. Get there 15 minutes early for check-in.
Location: Austin Visitors Center (602 E. 4th Street)
Monies: Only $69 per person
All riders gotta be 21+, no exceptions, no babies. Valid ID required for boarding & boozing, no refunds given for underage/missing IDs.
In Austin, we love drinking craft beer. We also love listening to live music. Obvious solution? Let’s drink beer and listen to live music! Round up your crew and join Austin’s only concert on wheels. Our Twisted bus features a local band riding on board, providing the jams for a good time as we visit THREE local breweries. At each of the breweries, we will serve up local craft brews, included in your tour ticket. Your smart/beautiful/handsome/funny/witty tour guide will also give a little information about the local craft beer scene and the brews on tap. You are welcome to purchase additional beverages at each stop.
This Austin brewery tour is BYOB, and the perfect pre-drinking party for your weekend night!
More Things Ya Better Know about our Brew Bus:
- Tours sell out, so if you’re riding with a group we recommend booking early!
- Confirmation emails have a link to sign our liability waiver. Each member of your party needs to sign the waiver.
- Coolers gotta be six-pack sized to fit under the seat. You can buy one during your booking, if you are in need.
- No hard liquor! See our FAQ for a list of what drinks can come on board.
- Wear closed-toe shoes if you want to take a tour of the brewery. Totally optional, if you’d rather wear sandals and chill that’s cool too! (Brewery tours temporarily suspended due to covid-19)
- Remember to bring cash to tip your band and Twisted Texas crew!
- See our FAQ for more details on the bus.
- Who’s playing on board? Check out the Band Calendar.
- If we don’t have 15 party people on board, we will regretfully cancel the tour. It’s rare, but if it happens we will notify you the day prior to your tour.
- Cancellations: Full refunds will be given up to 24 hours before the start of tour. Tours cancelled within 24 hours of the tour start date (or no shows) will not be refunded. Sorry about that. So control yourself on Sixth Street the night before and come ready for a good time!
- Want a private tour? More details HERE. The Brew Bus is ONLY available for private tours Sunday – Thursday.
We did the BBQ and Brew tour with Amber and the Live Music tour with Danielle and Bobby, both were a great time. My group of friends enjoy every minute... read more
I did the Brew Bus tour and it was awesome. The tour guide and on bus band were friendly, funny, cool, and an overall good time. We hit three different... read more
Other Awesome Options:
The Brunch Bus
Brunch. The one thing that can drag every sleepy (and possibly hungover) soul out of bed. You've never brunched like this before!
- Live band on board the bus
- 3 brunch stops = 1 big brunch
- Adult beverage provided at each stop
3 hours | 11:00am Fri - Sat, 10:00am Sun
Live Music Experience
Three rocking live music venues. Live music on board. Insider knowledge on the city’s music scene. All in 3 hours. YOLO.
- Three of our city's best local live music venues
- Live music on board your ride
- Insider's scoop on the local lore of Austin's live music scene
Public & Private Tours Available
Weird Austin City Tour
Discover how Austin is “Keepin’ it Weird” on this very un-traditional city tour. Experience our city’s weird culture, scandalous secrets, and insider tips as we show-off all that the Capital City has to offer.
- Musician riding shotgun adds musical flare
- Walking tour across Lady Bird Lake
- See all of Austin's bucket-list attractions!
Public & Private Tours Available