The Quick & Dirty Facts:
Why The Brew Bus Austin Brewery Tour is a can’t miss:
- Spend time at 3 of Austin’s best local breweries
- Live band on board the bus
- Local craft beer included at each stop: try seasonal releases and small batch brews not found anywhere else
- Food provided. Enjoy a full meal from a local food truck along the way
- BYOB bus
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
Timing: 3.5 hours, starts at 3:00pm on Fridays & Saturdays. Get there 15 minutes early for check-in.
Location: Austin Visitors Center (602 E. 4th Street)
Monies: $109 per person
All riders gotta be 21+, no exceptions, no babies. Valid ID required for boarding & boozing, no refunds given for underage/missing IDs.
In Austin, we love drinking craft beer. We also love listening to live music. Obvious solution? Let’s drink beer and listen to live music! Round up your crew and join Austin’s only concert on wheels. Our Twisted bus features a local band riding on board, providing the jams for a good time as we visit THREE local breweries. At each of the breweries, we will serve up local craft brews, included in your tour ticket. Your smart/beautiful/handsome/funny/witty tour guide will also give a little information about the local craft beer scene and the brews on tap.
Your Brew Bus also includes a delicious mid-tour meal from one of our favorite local food trucks, onsite at the brewery. This Austin brewery tour is BYOB, and the perfect pre-drinking party for your weekend night!
More Things Ya Better Know about our Brew Bus:
- Tours sell out, so if you’re riding with a group we recommend booking early! Here’s a few more handy Tips & Tricks for Group Bookings.
- After booking, you will receive a link to our pre-tour questionnaire & waiver. Each member of your party needs to complete this no later than 48 hours prior to the tour start or we will not be able to accommodate any allergy/dietary needs.
- Coolers gotta be six-pack sized to fit under the seat. You can buy one during your booking, if you are in need.
- No hard liquor! See our FAQ for a list of what drinks can come on board.
- Remember to bring cash to tip your band and Twisted Texas crew!
- Who’s playing on board? Check out the Band Calendar.
- If we don’t have 15 party people on board, we will regretfully cancel the tour. It’s rare, but if it happens we will notify you the day prior to your tour.
- Cancellations: Full refunds will be given up to 48 hours before the start of tour. Tours cancelled by you within 48 hours of the tour start time (or no shows) will not be refunded. Sorry about that. So control yourself on Sixth Street the night before and come ready for a good time!
- Want a private tour? More details HERE. The Brew Bus is ONLY available for private tours Sunday – Thursday.
If you can’t have fun with tour guide TEX on the Twisted bus, you don’t have a pulse! Our bus band, Clint Manning Band, played lots of fun tunes that... read more
September 29, 2019
Other Awesome Options:
The Brunch Bus
Brunch. The one thing that can drag every sleepy (and possibly hungover) soul out of bed. You've never brunched like this before!
- Live band on board the bus
- 3 brunch stops = 1 big brunch
- Adult beverage provided at each stop
3 hours | 11:00am Fri, 10:00am & 11:00am Sat, 10:00am Sun
Live Music Experience
Three rocking live music venues. Live music on board. Insider knowledge on the city’s music scene. All in 3 hours. YOLO.
- Three of our city's best local live music venues
- Live music on board your ride
- Insider's scoop on the local lore of Austin's live music scene
Private Tours Available
Weird Austin City Tour
Discover how Austin is “Keepin’ it Weird” on this very un-traditional city tour. Experience our city’s weird culture, scandalous secrets, and insider tips as we show-off all that the Capital City has to offer.
- Musician riding shotgun adds musical flare
- Walking tour across Lady Bird Lake
- See all of Austin's bucket-list attractions!
Public & Private Tours Available