The Quick & Dirty Facts:
Why The Brew Bus is a can’t miss:
- Live band on board the bus
- Craft beer included at each stop
- Behind-the-scenes brewery tour at one of the breweries
- BYOB bus
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
Timing: 3 hours, tour departs at 3:00pm on Saturdays. Please arrive 15 minutes early for check-in.
Location: Austin Visitors Center (602 E. 4th Street)
Monies: $64 per person
All riders gotta be 21+, no exceptions, no babies. Valid ID required for boarding, no refunds given for underage/missing IDs.
In Austin, we love drinking beer. We also love listening to live music. The obvious solution? Let’s drink beer and listen to live music! Round up your crew and join Austin’s only concert on wheels. Our Twisted bus features a local band riding onboard, providing the jams for a good time as we visit THREE local breweries (two stops, three breweries). At each of the breweries, we will serve up samples of the local craft brews, included in your tour ticket. Your smart/beautiful/handsome/funny/witty tour guide will also give a little information about the local craft beer scene and the brews on tap. You are welcome to purchase additional beverages at each stop.
This Austin brewery tour is BYOB, and the perfect kickoff for your Saturday!
More Things Ya Better Know about our Brew Bus:
- Tours sell out, so if you’re riding with a group we recommend booking early!
- Confirmation emails have a link to sign our liability waiver. Each member of your party needs to sign the waiver.
- Coolers must be six-pack sized to fit under the seat. You can buy one during your booking, if you are in need.
- Remember to bring cash to tip your band and Twisted Texas crew!
- See our FAQ for more details on the bus.
- If we don’t have 10 party people on board, we will regretfully cancel the tour. It’s rare, but if it happens we will notify you the day prior to your tour.
- Cancellations: Full refunds will be given up to 24 hours before the start of tour. Tours cancelled within 24 hours of the tour start date (or no shows) will not be refunded. Sorry about that. So control yourself on Sixth Street the night before and come ready for a good time!
I had an amazing time on Twisted Texas Tour. The food at each stop was fantastic and each meal came with the amazing drink. There was a great band on board, I recommend this tour if you want to have fun, eat good food, drink...More