The Quick & Dirty Facts:
Why this Austin Brunch Tour is a can’t miss:
- Small group experience with public & private options for ya
- Stops at 4 of our favorite local restaurants & food trucks
- Enjoy delicious brunch food & boozy drinks for one big brunch
- Learn a few things about Austin and the funky ‘704 neighborhood along the way
- Prizes, trivia, lots of photo ops, and Instagrammable AF
- Free party swag: Twisted Texas personal hand sani + custom beer koozie
Timing: 2.5 hours, 10:30am (Sun-Fri) 11:00am (Sat) start times. Public tours on weekends.
Location: Ski Shores Cafe (1608 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704)
Monies: $79 per person
Ages 13+ on public tours, no exceptions, no babies. Private tours are open to all ages at a parent’s discretion.
Nothing makes a weekend better than a little brunching and a little boozing. Come check out Austin’s newest way to brunch with a deep dive into THE original restaurant row. And as a bonus, get your steps in on this high-energy, mimosa-fueled exploration of one of our city’s favorite neighborhoods. Hear entertaining stories of local businesses, weird characters, and humorous history that gives Austin the pep in our step we enjoy today.
Make 4 stops along the way for tastes of our best brunch food specialties and adult beverages. Food tastings equal up to a full brunch. You never know what delicious secrets the ‘704 is hiding, but we guarantee your taste buds will thank you!
This Twisted Texas Austin brunch experience is perfect for locals (tours aren’t just for tourists!), adult birthdays, bach parties, and anyone looking to mix up their weekend routine!
More Things Ya Better Know about our Austin Brunch Walking Tour:
- Public tours max out at 10 guests…small groups = more fun!
- Dietary restrictions? Learn more here.
- We tend to stick to outdoor seating when availability and weather permits.
- This tour is not BYOB, as open containers are not allowed on the streets.
- We cover approximately 1 mile of walking, with plenty of stops along the route.
- If we don’t have 6 party people on our public tours, we will regretfully cancel the tour. It’s rare, but if it happens we will notify you the day prior to your tour.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
For public tours, full refunds will be given up to 24 hours before the start of tour.
For private tours, full refunds will be given up to 48 hours prior to the tour date. Tours cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour start time are non-refundable.
This was amazing for my sisters bachelorette party!!! Live GOOD music, amazing tour guy Tex who was also funny! The bus was so fun and every stop was unique and... read more
July 10, 2021
I took the Twisted Texas Brunch Tour with my friends to celebrate a 40th Birthday! It was sooo much fun! As a local, they really did me proud and went... read more
July 24, 2018
Omg this tour was amazing! Our tour guide was Pippa if I remember correctly lol but she was great and soo funny! Willie was our musician and he was soo... read more
May 6, 2021
Other Awesome Options:
Scandalous Austin Cocktail Crawl
Hidden Secrets + Mixology Masters
Dive into Austin’s dark side on this cocktail crawl with a twist.
- Enjoy 3 delicious craft cocktails
- Discover Austin's history, culture, and scandalous past
- See the city's top attractions by night!
3 hours | Thurs. – Sun. | Public & Private Options
Way Out Austin Food Tour
The wildest food tour in town that serves up Austin’s best foods AND Instagram-worthy photo-ops!
- Samplings at FOUR of Austin’s best restaurants & food trucks
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes tour by a BBQ pitmaster
- Stroll across Lady Bird Lake for some awesome photos of the downtown skyline
3.5 hours | 10:00am & 2:30pm Daily | Private Tours Only