The Quick & Dirty Facts:
Why The Brunch Bus is a can’t miss:
- Live band on board the bus
- Brunch food included at each stop = One big brunch
- Adult beverages included
- Free party swag: Twisted Texas sunglasses AND souvenir beer koozie
- BYOB bus
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
Timing: 3 hours, tour departs at 11:00am on Saturdays. Please arrive 15 minutes early for check-in.
Location: Austin Visitors Center (602 E. 4th Street)
Monies: $69 per person
All riders must be 21+, no exceptions, no babies. Valid ID required for boarding, no refunds given for underage or missing IDs.
Brunch. The one thing that can drag every sleepy (and possibly hungover) soul out of bed. Brunch is the best thing about the weekend, so it is our absolute delight to show-off the best of Austin’s brunch scene. Join Twisted Texas for visits to three Austin eateries for local specialties such as breakfast tacos, Czech kolaches, and chicken & waffles. All food is included and adds up to one very big brunch. Each stop is accompanied by a brunch adult beverage — on us!
And as if that’s not enough motivation to roll out of bed…we are bringing a live band along with us for the ride! Live music is the heart and soul of Austin, and we are happy to have local musicians jamming with us as we brunch.
This is an Austin food tour like it’s never been done before. So bring your squad, bring your appetites, and BYOB…let’s brunch!
More Things Ya Better Know about our Brunch Bus:
- Tours sell out, so if you’re riding with a group we recommend booking early!
- Confirmation emails will receive a link to sign our liability waiver. Each member of your party needs to sign the waiver.
- Coolers must be six-pack sized to fit under the seat. You can buy one during your booking, if you are in need.
- See our FAQ for more information on what is and is not allowed onboard.
- If we don’t have 10 party people on board, we will regretfully cancel the tour. It’s rare, but if it happens we will notify you the day prior to your tour.
- Cancellations: Full refunds will be given up to two days (48 hours) before the start of tour. Tours cancelled within 48 hours of the tour start date (or no shows) will not be refunded. No exceptions. So control yourself on Sixth Street the night before and come ready for a good time!
Oh. My. Goodness. I went to Austin to see a Kesha concert with two friends (also amazing) and we had a free day to fill. We wanted to do something touristy and I found this brunch bus tour on Viator.com (a TripAdvisor company). We booked...More
So we did 3 stops. Food at Maria’s tacos was amazing. Drink was very weak and not all that good. Tasted watered down to me. But not horrible ... Lucy’s fried chicken is amazing and I have been there often however two chicken nuggets and...More