The Quick & Dirty Facts:
Why The Brunch Bus Austin Food Tour is a can’t miss:
- Live band on board the bus
- Brunch food included at each stop = One big brunch
- Adult beverage included at each stop
- BYOB bus
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
Timing: 3 hours, bus rolls out at 11:00am on Fridays; 10:00am & 11:00am on Saturdays, and 10:00am on Sundays. Get there 15 minutes early for check-in.
Location: Austin Visitors Center (602 E. 4th Street)
Monies: $109 per person
All riders gotta be 21+, no exceptions, no babies. Valid ID required for boarding, no refunds given for underage/missing IDs.
Brunch. The one thing that can drag every sleepy (and possibly hungover) soul out of bed. Brunch is the best thing about the weekend, so it is our absolute delight to show-off the best of Austin’s brunch scene. Join Twisted Texas for visits to three Austin eateries for local specialties such as breakfast tacos, Czech kolaches, and chicken & waffles. All food is included and adds up to one very big brunch. Each stop is accompanied by a brunch adult beverage — on us!
And as if that’s not enough motivation to roll out of bed…we are bringing a live band along with us for the ride! Live music is the heart and soul of Austin, and we are happy to have local musicians jamming with us as we brunch.
This is an Austin food tour like it’s never been done before. So bring your squad, bring your appetites, and BYOB…let’s brunch!
More Things Ya Better Know about our Brunch Bus:
- Tours sell out, so if you’re riding with a group we recommend booking early! Here’s a few more handy Tips & Tricks for Group Bookings.
- After booking, you will receive a link to our pre-tour questionnaire & waiver. Each member of your party needs to complete this no later than 48 hours prior to the tour start or we will not be able to accommodate any allergy/dietary needs.
- Coolers gotta be six-pack sized to fit under the seat. You can buy one during your booking, if you are in need.
- No hard liquor! See our FAQ for a list of what drinks can come on board.
- Who’s playing on board? Check out the Band Calendar.
- Dietary restrictions? Learn more here.
- If we don’t have 15 party people on board, we will regretfully cancel the tour. It’s rare, but if it happens we will notify you the day prior to your tour.
- Cancellations: Full refunds will be given up to 48 hours before the start of tour. Tours cancelled by you within 48 hours of the tour start time (or no shows) will not be refunded. Sorry about that. So control yourself on Sixth Street the night before and come ready for a good time!
- Want a private tour? More details HERE. The Brunch Bus is ONLY available for private tours Monday – Thursday.
I did the Brew Bus Tour with a group of friends and it was so fun! The band itself has a band that plays while you're driving to your destination... read more
December 4, 2018
Other Awesome Options:
The Brew Bus
Don't miss out on Austin's craft beer boom! Spend your time at three of Austin's most badass breweries. Drink special/new releases, and party with our live band on board the bus!
- Austin's only brewery tour with a live band
- First round of beer on us at every brewery
- Enjoy a meal included from a local food truck
3.5 hours | 3:00pm Fri - Sat
Weird Austin City Tour
Discover how Austin is “Keepin’ it Weird” on this very un-traditional city tour. Experience our city’s weird culture, scandalous secrets, and insider tips as we show-off all that the Capital City has to offer.
- Musician riding shotgun adds musical flare
- Walking tour across Lady Bird Lake
- See all of Austin's bucket-list attractions!
Public & Private Tours Available
The '704 Boozy Brunch Walk
Making Mornings Better 365 Days a Year
Let’s spend a few hours wandering through South Austin while tasting the area’s best breakfast & lunch specialties.
- Full brunch served up along the way!
- Snag awesome food porn & cityscape pics
- Perfect for birthdays, staycations, & bach parties
2.5 hours | Sat & Sun | Public & Private Options