The Quick & Dirty Facts:
Why The Brunch Bus is a can’t miss:
- Live band on board the bus
- Brunch food included at each stop = One big brunch
- Adult beverage included at each stop
- BYOB bus
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
Timing: 3 hours, tour rolls out at 11:00am on Saturdays. Get there 10-15 minutes early for check-in.
Location: Austin Visitors Center (602 E. 4th Street)
Monies: $69 per person
All riders gotta be 21+, no exceptions, no babies. Valid ID required for boarding, no refunds given for underage/missing IDs.
Brunch. The one thing that can drag every sleepy (and possibly hungover) soul out of bed. Brunch is the best thing about the weekend, so it is our absolute delight to show-off the best of Austin’s brunch scene. Join Twisted Texas for visits to three Austin eateries for local specialties such as breakfast tacos, Czech kolaches, and chicken & waffles. All food is included and adds up to one very big brunch. Each stop is accompanied by a brunch adult beverage — on us!
And as if that’s not enough motivation to roll out of bed…we are bringing a live band along with us for the ride! Live music is the heart and soul of Austin, and we are happy to have local musicians jamming with us as we brunch.
This is an Austin food tour like it’s never been done before. So bring your squad, bring your appetites, and BYOB…let’s brunch!
More Things Ya Better Know about our Brunch Bus:
- Tours sell out, so if you’re riding with a group we recommend booking early!
- Confirmation emails contain a link to our liability waiver. Each member of your party needs to sign the waiver.
- Coolers gotta be six-pack sized to fit under the seat. You can buy one during your booking, if you are in need.
- See our FAQ for more details about the bus.
- If we don’t have 10 party people on board, we will regretfully cancel the tour. It’s rare, but if it happens we will notify you the day prior to your tour.
- Cancellations: Full refunds will be given up to 24 hours before the start of tour. Tours cancelled within 24 hours of the tour start date (or no shows) will not be refunded. Sorry about that. So control yourself on Sixth Street the night before and come ready for a good time!
Band on the bus was the best idea ever. Breweries were fun and delicious. Tour guide was a little cheesy for our taste. Bus claims to be air conditioned but there was zero cool air or circulation unless bus was driving with windows open. Overall...More
Had a great time on the Brunch Bus. The live music was great as well as the restaurants we visited. Restaurants that we would not normally have gone to otherwise. Out of the three restaurants, I loved 2 of them and disliked one, the chicken...More
This tour was soo much fun. Band (Samantha Lee & Family Tree) was great. Wish some facts about Austin would have been given by tour guide while we drove around. Food was tasty, Lucy's chicken & waffle was a little chinzy...just a small skewer size...More