The Quick & Dirty Facts:
Why The Brunch Bus is a can’t miss:
- Live band on board the bus
- Brunch food included at each stop = One big brunch
- Adult beverage included at each stop
- BYOB bus
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
Timing: 3 hours, tour rolls out at 11:00am on Saturdays and 10:00am on Sundays. Get there 10-15 minutes early for check-in.
Location: Austin Visitors Center (602 E. 4th Street)
Monies: $69 per person
All riders gotta be 21+, no exceptions, no babies. Valid ID required for boarding, no refunds given for underage/missing IDs.
Brunch. The one thing that can drag every sleepy (and possibly hungover) soul out of bed. Brunch is the best thing about the weekend, so it is our absolute delight to show-off the best of Austin’s brunch scene. Join Twisted Texas for visits to three Austin eateries for local specialties such as breakfast tacos, Czech kolaches, and chicken & waffles. All food is included and adds up to one very big brunch. Each stop is accompanied by a brunch adult beverage — on us!
And as if that’s not enough motivation to roll out of bed…we are bringing a live band along with us for the ride! Live music is the heart and soul of Austin, and we are happy to have local musicians jamming with us as we brunch.
This is an Austin food tour like it’s never been done before. So bring your squad, bring your appetites, and BYOB…let’s brunch!
More Things Ya Better Know about our Brunch Bus:
- Tours sell out, so if you’re riding with a group we recommend booking early!
- Confirmation emails contain a link to our liability waiver. Each member of your party needs to sign the waiver.
- Coolers gotta be six-pack sized to fit under the seat. You can buy one during your booking, if you are in need.
- Who’s playing on board? Check out the Band Calendar!
- If we don’t have 10 party people on board, we will regretfully cancel the tour. It’s rare, but if it happens we will notify you the day prior to your tour.
- Cancellations: Full refunds will be given up to 24 hours before the start of tour. Tours cancelled within 24 hours of the tour start date (or no shows) will not be refunded. Sorry about that. So control yourself on Sixth Street the night before and come ready for a good time!
- Interested in a private tour? Click here.
This tour was soo much fun. Band (Samantha Lee & Family Tree) was great. Wish some facts about Austin would have been given by tour guide while we drove around. Food was tasty, Lucy's chicken & waffle was a little chinzy...just a small skewer size...More
We did the Brew bus expecting 3 breweries as promised and got 2 breweries and a cider mill. We have done several of these through other companies and never a cider mill. We we're given a flight at the first place and then a token...More
Other Awesome Options:
The Brew Bus
3:00pm Saturday: 3 hours, includes lots of local craft beer and brewery tour by a brewing expert
Don't miss out on Austin's craft beer boom! Spend your time at three of Austin's most badass breweries. Drink special/new releases, take a behind-the-scenes brewery tour, and party with our live band on board the bus!