The Quick & Dirty Facts:
Why The Brunch Bus Austin Food Tour is a can’t miss:
- Live band on board the bus
- Brunch food included at each stop = One big brunch
- Adult beverage included at each stop
- BYOB bus
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
Timing: 3 hours, bus rolls out at 11:00am on Fridays & Saturdays, 10:00am on Sundays. Get there 10-15 minutes early for check-in.
Location: Austin Visitors Center (602 E. 4th Street)
Monies: $79 per person
All riders gotta be 21+, no exceptions, no babies. Valid ID required for boarding, no refunds given for underage/missing IDs.
Brunch. The one thing that can drag every sleepy (and possibly hungover) soul out of bed. Brunch is the best thing about the weekend, so it is our absolute delight to show-off the best of Austin’s brunch scene. Join Twisted Texas for visits to three Austin eateries for local specialties such as breakfast tacos, Czech kolaches, and chicken & waffles. All food is included and adds up to one very big brunch. Each stop is accompanied by a brunch adult beverage — on us!
And as if that’s not enough motivation to roll out of bed…we are bringing a live band along with us for the ride! Live music is the heart and soul of Austin, and we are happy to have local musicians jamming with us as we brunch.
This is an Austin food tour like it’s never been done before. So bring your squad, bring your appetites, and BYOB…let’s brunch!
More Things Ya Better Know about our Brunch Bus:
- Tours sell out, so if you’re riding with a group we recommend booking early!
- Confirmation emails contain a link to our liability waiver. Each member of your party needs to sign the waiver.
- Coolers gotta be six-pack sized to fit under the seat. You can buy one during your booking, if you are in need.
- No hard liquor! See our FAQ for a list of what drinks can come on board.
- Who’s playing on board? Check out the Band Calendar!
- If we don’t have 10 party people on board, we will regretfully cancel the tour. It’s rare, but if it happens we will notify you the day prior to your tour.
- Cancellations: Full refunds will be given up to 24 hours before the start of tour. Tours cancelled within 24 hours of the tour start date (or no shows) will not be refunded. Sorry about that. So control yourself on Sixth Street the night before and come ready for a good time!
- Interested in a private tour? Click here.
Our company hosted a team building event with Twisted Texas Tours and it was so much fun! It felt like a really "Austin" experience. Our host Tex, driver Brian? and... read more
Would absolutely recommend the brunch bus to anyone wanting to knock your typical expectations of "brunch" out of the park. BYOB. Great food. Definitely worth the price and a great... read more
I loved the tour! it was my first time being in Austin and really enjoyed all the places the tour took me! I would definitely recommend this tour to a... read more
Other Awesome Options:
The Brew Bus
Don't miss out on Austin's craft beer boom! Spend your time at three of Austin's most badass breweries. Drink special/new releases, take a behind-the-scenes brewery tour, and party with our live band on board the bus!
- Austin's only brewery tour with a live band
- Try seasonal releases & small batch brews
- First round of beer on us at every brewery
3 hours | 3:00pm Fri - Sat
Live Music Experience
Three rocking live music venues. Live band on board the bus. Insider knowledge on the city’s music scene. All in 3 hours. YOLO.
- Three of our city's best local live music venues
- Live band on board the bus
- Insider's scoop on the local lore of Austin's live music scene
3 hours | 8:00pm Sat
Weird Austin City Tour
Discover how Austin is “Keepin’ it Weird” on this very un-traditional city tour. Experience our city’s weird culture, scandalous secrets, and insider tips as we show-off all that the Capital City has to offer.
- Musician riding shotgun adds musical flare
- Walking tour across Lady Bird Lake
- See all of Austin's bucket-list attractions!
2.5 hours | 10:00am & 2:00pm Fri & Sat