The Quick & Dirty Facts on the Austin Live Music Tour:
Why our Private Austin Live Music Tour Experience is a can’t miss:
- Live band on board the ride*! Sing along & rock out as you cruise from venue to venue
- Stops at three awesome music venues to listen to local bands
- “We’re with the band”: Experience Austin’s music scene with the band! Our bandmates party, pose for pics, and answer anything you want to know about the gritty truths of living for your craft
- BYOB vehicle
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
- All venue entry fees included
Timing: 3 hours, evenings daily. Start time depends on venue schedules.
Start/End Location: Free pick-up/drop-off in the downtown Austin area. Other locations available for an extra charge.
Monies: Starting at $45 per person
All riders must be 21+, no exceptions, no babies. Valid ID required for boarding, no refunds given for underage or missing IDs.
You want to hear the best live music in Austin. But with so many venues, so little time, and countless truly bad cover bands playing for pennies on Sixth Street…this can be harder than you’d think.
Snagging a seat on our Austin Live Music Experience is like hitting the “easy button”. We take you to three awesome live music venues. Locations vary week to week, but we work with a dozen fun and funky places to catch live music. Maybe it’s two-stepping to a hipster country band or dancing to 90s tunes…you never know what to expect, but you can always expect a good time!
The best part is that while we visit THREE Austin live music venues, you get a fourth band for your own private concert…on board the bus! Our local musicians jam everyone’s favorite singalongs as we go from bar to bar. At the shows, they join the party…you’ll find them taking shots at the bar, posing for pics with you and your squad, and answering any and all questions you’ve ever had about life as a wanna-be rock star. It’s a behind-the-scenes experience like no other.
*Clarification*: This tour swings two ways–as a small group experience for up to 13 guests in our Twisted luxe van with a solo musician on board OR as a large group experience for up to 32 guests on our tricked-out bus with a full 3-piece band. Small group bookings can be made online using the booking calendar. For the bus, please contact us directly at email@example.com or fill out a booking inquiry HERE.
Disclaimer: We work super hard to guarantee live music at each of the venues for the entire time we are there…but musicians have a talent for being unpredictable. They may take unexpected breaks, or there’s an unexpected set change. Just be aware this could happen, and come ready to roll with the punches and rock out with the on board music!
- This is a private tour. So we move at your pace and focus on what you love! If a private tour is not what ya had in mind, check out our public tour option HERE.
- Professional yet entertaining local guide to handle the details, so you don’t have to.
- BYOB vehicle. Ice chest and ice available upon request.
- Contact-free gratuity options: include gratuities when booking or tip day-of through Venmo or Cash app. (Gratuities are included for large group bus tours.)
- Complimentary concierge service: we’re happy to provide restaurant, activity, and nightlife recommendations to our guests as you plan your time in Austin.
Cancellation & Refund Options:
- Standard Cancellation Policy: 25% of the total tour price is non-refundable. This allows us to pay our hardworking team and reserve space with our vendors, many which we pay in advance. Thank you for your understanding. Tours cancelled more than 48 hours from the tour start receive a 75% refund. Tours cancelled within 48 hours from the tour start are 100% non-refundable.
- Want more flexibility? We got you. Add travel insurance at time of booking for the flexibility to cancel your tour up to 24 hours before the tour start for a full refund, minus insurance cost, no questions asked. Tours cancelled within 24 hours of the tour start are non-refundable, with or without insurance.
- The above policies apply if you cancel a tour for any reason. Twisted Texas Tour is not responsible for flight cancellations, illness, weather in your hometown or ours, hangovers, etc. Please protect your travel purchases, if not with us then with a full travel insurance policy.
- Tours cancelled by Twisted Texas Tour will result in a full refund.
Brunch bus was sooo fun. We did the Saturday august 28th at 11am. Boy was i not ready for the adventure that was. Recommend 10/10. Also, make sure you’re good... read more
August 30, 2021
The whole experience was an amazing celebration of the BBQ traditions in this part of Texas. Danielle, our guide, was extremely engaging and quite knowledgeable. My only recommendation to anyone... read more
July 28, 2021
This tour beat all of our expectations and was over-the-top fun. The band on board was the Vagabonds and every one on the bus was rocking - they were totally... read more
November 23, 2019
Other Awesome Austin Tour Options:
The Brunch Bus
Brunch. The one thing that can drag every sleepy (and possibly hungover) soul out of bed. You've never brunched like this before!
- Live band on board the bus
- 3 brunch stops = 1 big brunch
- Adult beverage provided at each stop
3 hours | 11:00am Fri - Sat, 10:00am Sun
The Brew Bus
Don't miss out on Austin's craft beer boom! Spend your time at three of Austin's most badass breweries. Drink special/new releases, take a behind-the-scenes brewery tour, and party with our live band on board the bus!
- Austin's only brewery tour with a live band
- First round of beer on us at every brewery
- Enjoy a meal included from a local food truck
3.5 hours | 3:00pm Fri - Sat
Weird Austin City Tour
Discover how Austin is “Keepin’ it Weird” on this very un-traditional city tour. Experience our city’s weird culture, scandalous secrets, and insider tips as we show-off all that the Capital City has to offer.
- Musician riding shotgun adds musical flare
- Walking tour across Lady Bird Lake
- See all of Austin's bucket-list attractions!
Public & Private Tours Available