The Quick & Dirty Facts on the Austin Live Music Tour:
Why our Private Austin Live Music Tour Experience is a can’t miss:
- Live band on board the ride*! Sing along & rock out as you cruise from venue to venue
- Stops at three awesome music venues to listen to local bands
- “We’re with the band”: Experience Austin’s music scene with the band! Our bandmates party, pose for pics, and answer anything you want to know about the gritty truths of living for your craft
- BYOB vehicle
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
- All venue entry fees included
Timing: 3 hours, evenings daily. Start time depends on venue schedules.
Start/End Location: Free pick-up/drop-off in the downtown Austin area. Other locations available for an extra charge.
Monies: Starting at $59 per person, use booking calendar for pricing.
All riders must be 21+, no exceptions, no babies. Valid ID required for boarding, no refunds given for underage or missing IDs.
You want to hear the best live music in Austin. But with so many venues, so little time, and countless truly bad cover bands playing for pennies on Sixth Street…this can be harder than you’d think.
Snagging a seat on our Austin Live Music Experience is like hitting the “easy button”. We take you to three awesome live music venues. Locations vary week to week, but we work with a dozen fun and funky places to catch live music. Maybe it’s two-stepping to a hipster country band or dancing to 90s tunes…you never know what to expect, but you can always expect a good time!
The best part is that while we visit THREE Austin live music venues, you get a fourth band for your own private concert…on board the bus! Our local musicians jam everyone’s favorite singalongs as we go from bar to bar. At the shows, they join the party…you’ll find them taking shots at the bar, posing for pics with you and your squad, and answering any and all questions you’ve ever had about life as a wanna-be rock star. It’s a behind-the-scenes experience like no other.
*Small group private tours (up to 13 guests) take place in our Twisted luxe van named Winston with a solo musician jamming onboard, not a full band.
Disclaimer: We work super hard to guarantee live music at each of the venues for the entire time we are there…but musicians have a talent for being unpredictable. They may take unexpected breaks, or there’s an unexpected set change. Just be aware this could happen, and come ready to roll with the punches and rock out with the on board music!
- This is a private tour. So we move at your pace and focus on what you love! If a private tour is not what ya had in mind, check out our public tour option HERE.
- Professional yet entertaining local guide to handle the details, so you don’t have to.
- Chilled waters provided, but you are welcome to BYOB adult beverages. We get you home safe! Cooler and ice chest provided upon request.
- Contact-free gratuity options: include gratuities when booking or tip day-of through Venmo or Cash app. (Gratuities are included for bus tours.)
- Complimentary concierge service: we’re happy to provide restaurant, activity, and nightlife recommendations to our guests as you plan your time in Austin.
Flex Cancellation & Refunds:
- 50% of your tour price is considered a non-refundable deposit and will not be refunded in the event of a change or cancellation by you for any reason. Special Note: For tour dates until May 31, 2021, we will offer travel credit in the full amount of your deposit for tours cancelled more than 7 days from the tour date.
- Tours cancelled more than 48 hours from the tour date will receive a 50% refund.
- Tours cancelled within 48 hours from the tour start date are 100% non-refundable.
- We are not able to offer any additional refunds outside of those listed above. We pay many of our vendors in advance, and our employees also depend on these wages to pay their bills. We recommend purchasing travel insurance that includes coronavirus coverage for possible reimbursements outside of our refund policies.
The band on the bus is the piece ‘d resistance and makes the tour. Singing the songs that everybody knows reminiscent of school bus trips singing 100 Bottles of... read more
Live Music Tour was a blast. Our tour guide Tex was a hit from the moment we met him before boarding the bus. The bus, driver and band on the... read more
The Brunch Bus is a MUST! My friends and I had the best time celebrating my 35th Birthday. The food and drinks were great at the 3 spots on our... read more
Other Awesome Austin Tour Options:
The Brunch Bus
Brunch. The one thing that can drag every sleepy (and possibly hungover) soul out of bed. You've never brunched like this before!
- Live band on board the bus
- 3 brunch stops = 1 big brunch
- Adult beverage provided at each stop
3 hours | 11:00am Fri - Sat, 10:00am Sun
The Brew Bus
Don't miss out on Austin's craft beer boom! Spend your time at three of Austin's most badass breweries. Drink special/new releases, take a behind-the-scenes brewery tour, and party with our live band on board the bus!
- Austin's only brewery tour with a live band
- Try seasonal releases & small batch brews
- First round of beer on us at every brewery
3 hours | 3:00pm Fri - Sat
Weird Austin City Tour
Discover how Austin is “Keepin’ it Weird” on this very un-traditional city tour. Experience our city’s weird culture, scandalous secrets, and insider tips as we show-off all that the Capital City has to offer.
- Musician riding shotgun adds musical flare
- Walking tour across Lady Bird Lake
- See all of Austin's bucket-list attractions!
Public & Private Tours Available