The Quick & Dirty Facts:
Why The New Year’s Day Hangover Brunch Bus is a can’t miss:
- Live band on board the bus
- Brunch food included at each stop = One big brunch
- Adult beverages included
- BYOB bus
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
Dress code: We strongly recommend whatever you woke up in, whether that’s A) your pajamas or B) your outfit and/or makeup from the night before.
Timing: 3 hours, tour departs at 12:00 noon on January 1. Please arrive 15 minutes early for check-in.
Location: Austin Visitors Center (602 E. 4th Street)
Monies: $69 per person
All riders must be 21+, no exceptions, no babies. Valid ID required for boarding, no refunds given for underage or missing IDs.
So it’s 2019. And while some overachievers are jumping in Barton Springs or out for a run…mimosas sound waaaay better. So grab your squad and let’s kick off the first day of the new year with three things Austin does best: live music, brunch, and boozing.
Join Twisted Texas for visits to three Austin eateries for local specialties that are guaranteed to kick your hangover such as breakfast tacos, Czech kolaches, and chicken & waffles. All food is included and adds up to one very big brunch. Each stop is accompanied by a brunch adult beverage — on us!
And as if that’s not enough motivation to roll out of bed…we are bringing a live band along with us for the ride! Live music is the heart and soul of Austin, and we are happy to have local musicians jamming with us as we brunch.
This is an Austin food tour like it’s never been done before. So bring your crew, bring your leftover tacky New Year 2019 accessories, and BYOB…let’s brunch!
More Things Ya Better Know about our Brunch Bus:
- This ride is one of a kind, so if you’re riding with a group we recommend booking early! The bus seats 34 guests and will sell out.
- Confirmation emails will receive a link to sign our liability waiver. Each member of your party needs to sign the waiver.
- Coolers gotta be six-pack sized to fit under your seat. You can buy one during your booking, if you are in need.
- See our FAQ for more information on what is and is not welcome onboard.
- Cancellations: Full refunds will be given up to two days (48 hours) before the start of tour. Tours cancelled within 48 hours of the tour start date (or no shows) will not be refunded. No exceptions. So control yourself on Sixth Street the night before and come ready for a good time!
This tour is a "must do" while visiting Austin! We all sang along with the band while touring Austin's weird and wacky sights. We all had a great time and... read more
Our tour of 19 girls in town for a bachelorette had the best time on the Austin Live Music Tour! Our host was amazing and made sure we had a... read more