The Brunch Bus
Brunch. The one thing that can drag every sleepy (and possibly hungover) soul out of bed. Brunch is the best thing about the weekend, so it is our absolute delight to show-off the best of Austin’s brunch scene. Join Twisted Texas for visits to three Austin eateries for local specialties such as breakfast tacos, Czech kolaches, and chicken & waffles. All food is included and adds up to one very big brunch. Each stop is accompanied by a brunch adult beverage — on us!
And as if that’s not enough motivation to roll out of bed…we are bringing a live band along with us for the ride! Live music is the heart and soul of Austin, and we are happy to have local musicians jamming with us as we brunch.
This is brunch like it’s never been done before. So bring your crew, bring your appetites, and BYOB…let’s brunch!
Why The Brunch Bus is a can’t miss:
- Live music on board the bus
- Enjoy 3 Austin brunch specialties, food included
- Adult beverage provided at each stop
- BYOB bus
Things Ya Better Know about our Brunch Bus:
- Reservations are recommended, as tours do sell out.
- Brunch tours run approximately 2.5 hours
- Tours depart from Waller Creek Pub House (603 Sabine St) at 11:00am on Saturdays. Please arrive 15 minutes early for check-in.
- Ages 21+
- We can accommodate vegetarians, for an additional $5 per person. Please note this at time of booking. We do not offer vegan or gluten-free brunch options at this time.
- Yes you can drink on the bus, but you must be of legal drinking age. Yes we sometimes ID. So if you’re 40 with the skin of a baby angel, bring a legal form of government identification. See our FAQ for more information on what is and is not allowed onboard.
- Coolers must be lunchbox size and fit under the seat.
- Remember to bring cash to tip your band and Twisted Texas crew!
- Tours require 10 guest minimum. You will be contacted the day before if a tour did not meet the minimum.