How Our Choose Your Own Adventure Tours Work:
- Choose three drinking locales in either Austin or Dripping Springs
- We craft your choices into the perfect itinerary
- BYOB ride with free pick-ups/drop-offs
- Bluetooth connected so you can jam your own tunes
- Pay for only what you eat & drink along the way
- Free swag! Each guest gets a pair of sweet Twisted Texas shades + a custom beer koozie
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
- Locals Love It! Perfect for birthdays, friend reunions, & bach parties
Timing: 3.5 – 5 hours, start times vary, available daily
Start/End: We pick you up! Free door-to-door service anywhere in the Central Austin area. Additional locations available for a charge.
Pricing: Austin Itinerary ($450 Sun – Fri, $550 Sat), Dripping Springs Itinerary ($550 Sun – Fri, $650 Sat)
Online booking available for groups of 2 – 14 guests. Please fill out an online request HERE or call 512.999.8687 for larger parties.
You asked and we hear ya! You want to choose your own drinking adventure, we get it. Especially for our locals, we understand you want to make sure you’re hitting new places you haven’t tried before or maybe hit up old favorites. Either way, local or visitor, if you want the power to choose your own destiny then this option is for you!
Choose three locations from either of the lists below. No mixing and matching, sorry. Then we’ll craft up the perfect day of drinking for you and your crew. Start times can vary depending on your selections and the tour date, so we will contact you shortly after booking to review timing options.
At each location, you’ll be on your own for food and/or drink purchases. This means you get the full menu selection, as well as you only pay for what you want!
- This is a private tour. So we move at your pace and focus on what you love!
- Professional yet entertaining local guide to handle the details, so you don’t have to.
- BYOB vehicle. We provide an ice chest and ice for any beverages you’d like to bring along for the ride.
- Contact-free gratuity options: include gratuities when booking or tip day-of through Venmo or Cash app. (Gratuities are not included in the price, but are greatly appreciated by our team.)
- Complimentary concierge service: we’re happy to provide restaurant, activity, and nightlife recommendations to our guests as you plan your time in Austin.
Option A: Austin Itinerary (Choose 3)
- Austin Beerworks
- The Brewtorium
- Southern Heights Brewing
- Friends & Allies Brewing/Austin Eastciders (2 venues, 1 stop)
- Still Austin Distillery
- Central Machine Works
Option B: Dripping Springs Itinerary (Choose 3)
- Twisted X Brewing
- Family Business Brewing
- Desert Door Distillery
- Dripping Springs Vodka (currently closed)
- Treaty Oak Distillery
- Deep Eddy Vodka Tasting Room (currently closed to groups)
- Frog Pond Distillery
Cancellation & Refund Options:
- Standard Cancellation Policy: 25% of the total tour price is non-refundable. This allows us to pay our hardworking team and reserve space with our vendors, many which we pay in advance. Thank you for your understanding. Tours cancelled more than 48 hours from the tour start receive a 75% refund. Tours cancelled within 48 hours from the tour start are 100% non-refundable.
- Want more flexibility? We got you. Add travel insurance at time of booking for the flexibility to cancel your tour up to 24 hours before the tour start for a full refund, minus insurance cost, no questions asked. Tours cancelled within 24 hours of the tour start are non-refundable, with or without insurance.
- The above policies apply if you cancel a tour for any reason. Twisted Texas Tour is not responsible for flight cancellations, illness, weather in your hometown or ours, hangovers, etc. Please protect your travel purchases, if not with us then with a full travel insurance policy.
- Tours cancelled by Twisted Texas Tour will result in a full refund.
We had a very good time on our tour. Gigi was great with reading the crowd. We had quite a mix. Bachelor party, friends celebrating a birthday, and some other... read more
We did the Twisted Texas Private Wine Tour and it was AWESOME! They picked us up, dropped us off at the end of the day, had an aux cord for... read more
Tex our tour guide provided excellent service for myself and 13 of my friends for our bachelorette party excursion! We took the Brew Bus tour and visited 3 local breweries.... read more
Other Awesome Options:
The Brew Bus
Don't miss out on Austin's craft beer boom! Spend your time at three of Austin's most badass breweries. Drink special/new releases, take a behind-the-scenes brewery tour, and party with our live band on board the bus!
- Austin's only brewery tour with a live band
- Try seasonal releases & small batch brews
- First round of beer on us at every brewery
3 hours | 3:00pm Fri - Sat
Live Music Experience
Three rocking live music venues. Live band on board the bus. Insider knowledge on the city’s music scene. All in 3 hours. YOLO.
- Three of our city's best local live music venues
- Live band on board the bus
- Insider's scoop on the local lore of Austin's live music scene
Public & Private Tours Available
Weird Austin City Tour
Discover how Austin is “Keepin’ it Weird” on this very un-traditional city tour. Experience our city’s weird culture, scandalous secrets, and insider tips as we show-off all that the Capital City has to offer.
- Musician riding shotgun adds musical flare
- Walking tour across Lady Bird Lake
- See all of Austin's bucket-list attractions!
Public & Private Tours Available