Why the Dripping Springs Craft Brewery Tour is a Can’t Miss:
- Check out THREE of the Texas Hill Country’s best craft breweries
- Local craft beer included at each stop: try seasonal releases and small batch brews not found anywhere else
- BYOB vehicle
- Brewery tour by a local brewing expert (based on brewer availability, most tours currently closed due to covid-19)
- Free swag! Each guest gets a pair of sweet Twisted Texas shades + a custom beer koozie
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
- Locals Love It! Perfect for birthdays, friend reunions, & bach parties.
Timing: 4.5 hours, afternoon & evening start time available daily
Start/End: We pick you up! Free door-to-door service anywhere in the Central Austin or Dripping Springs area. Additional locations available for a charge.
Pricing: Varies by group size, click ‘Book My Tour’ and enter the number of guests in your group to get an instant quote.
Online booking available for groups of 2 – 14 guests. Please fill out an online request HERE or call 512.999.8687 for larger parties.
Let’s get out of town! Head off to the Texas Hill Country to explore the booming craft beer scene in the Dripping Springs area. We handle the hard stuff: lining up a kickass itinerary of our favorite local breweries plus being your own private designated driver so you and your crew stay safe. All you gotta do is show up ready for a good time, preferably with a few beers for the road. We visit 3 of the area’s best breweries, with the first round included as part of your Dripping Springs brewery tour experience. Every brewery is a little different, so it may be a pint, a flight, or a few small pours. Either way, you’ll sample brews not found in stores or even bars around town. Food will be available for purchase during the tour.
- This is a private tour. So we move at your pace and focus on what you love!
- Professional yet entertaining local guide to handle the details, so you don’t have to.
- Beer included. Lots of it.
- BYOB vehicle. We provide an ice chest and ice for any beverages you’d like to bring along for the ride.
- Contact-free gratuity options: include gratuities when booking or tip day-of through Venmo or Cash app. (Gratuities are not included in the price, but are greatly appreciated by our team.)
- Complimentary concierge service: we’re happy to provide restaurant, activity, and nightlife recommendations to our guests as you plan your time in Austin.
Cancellation & Refund Options:
- Standard Cancellation Policy: 25% of the total tour price is non-refundable. This allows us to pay our hardworking team and reserve space with our vendors, many which we pay in advance. Thank you for your understanding. Tours cancelled more than 48 hours from the tour start receive a 75% refund. Tours cancelled within 48 hours from the tour start are 100% non-refundable.
- Want more flexibility? We got you. Add travel insurance at time of booking for the flexibility to cancel your tour up to 24 hours before the tour start for a full refund, minus insurance cost, no questions asked. Tours cancelled within 24 hours of the tour start are non-refundable, with or without insurance.
- The above policies apply if you cancel a tour for any reason. Twisted Texas Tour is not responsible for flight cancellations, illness, weather in your hometown or ours, hangovers, etc. Please protect your travel purchases, if not with us then with a full travel insurance policy.
- Tours cancelled by Twisted Texas Tour will result in a full refund.
First trip to Austin, and we didn’t know where to start when it came to finding the great live music we heard the city is known for - the number... read more
The brunch bus was super fun! Live music really made the day. We had 11 girls on a bachelorette and it was such a fun way to see the city,... read more
I highly recommend this tour to anyone that's visiting Austin! The live band on the bus was a blast, along with our awesome tour guide! Each stop had amazing food... read more
Other Awesome Options:
The Brew Bus
Don't miss out on Austin's craft beer boom! Spend your time at three of Austin's most badass breweries. Drink special/new releases, take a behind-the-scenes brewery tour, and party with our live band on board the bus!
- Austin's only brewery tour with a live band
- Try seasonal releases & small batch brews
- First round of beer on us at every brewery
3 hours | 3:00pm Fri - Sat
Live Music Experience
Three rocking live music venues. Live band on board the bus. Insider knowledge on the city’s music scene. All in 3 hours. YOLO.
- Three of our city's best local live music venues
- Live band on board the bus
- Insider's scoop on the local lore of Austin's live music scene
Public & Private Tours Available
Weird Austin City Tour
Discover how Austin is “Keepin’ it Weird” on this very un-traditional city tour. Experience our city’s weird culture, scandalous secrets, and insider tips as we show-off all that the Capital City has to offer.
- Musician riding shotgun adds musical flare
- Walking tour across Lady Bird Lake
- See all of Austin's bucket-list attractions!
Public & Private Tours Available