Why the Texas Distillery Tour is a Can’t Miss:
- Get out of town to the beautiful Texas Hill Country
- Behind-the-scenes tour at a Texas distillery, complete with souvenir shotglass!
- Time to enjoy a Texas BBQ lunch at one of the distilleries (lunch not included)
- Visit one of Texas’s oldest whiskey distilleries for a craft cocktail
- Finish the day with a sampling of one of Texas’s newest spirits, Sotol
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
Timing: 6 hours, 11:00am start time available daily
Start/End: We pick you up! Free door-to-door service anywhere in the Central Austin area. Additional locations available for a charge.
Pricing: Varies by group size, click ‘Book My Tour’ and enter the number of guests in your group to get an instant quote.
Online booking available for groups of 2 – 14 guests. Please fill out an online request HERE or call 512.999.8687 for larger parties.
This is the ultimate Texas Distillery tour! The Texas Hill Country is quickly becoming well-known for their whiskeys, vodkas, and even rum and tequila. So it’s off to the hills, the Texas Hill Country that is. We hit three different drinking venues, with your option for a behind-the-scenes distillery tour if you want to see how the magic happens. Along the way, you’ll have the option to fuel up with some amazing Texas BBQ.
**Special Note: Due to covid-19 related closures, distillery availability changes frequently so tasting locations may change. We will review any changes with you to make sure it’s still the perfect experience!**
- This is a private tour. So we move at your pace and focus on what you love!
- Professional yet entertaining local guide to handle the details, so you don’t have to.
- Drinks included. Lots of’em.
- Chilled waters provided, but you are welcome to BYOB adult beverages. We get you home safe! Cooler and ice chest provided upon request.
- Contact-free gratuity options: include gratuities when booking or tip day-of through Venmo or Cash app. (Gratuities are not included in the price, but are greatly appreciated by our team.)
- Complimentary concierge service: we’re happy to provide restaurant, activity, and nightlife recommendations to our guests as you plan your time in Austin.
Flex Cancellation & Refunds:
- 50% of your tour price is considered a non-refundable deposit and will not be refunded in the event of a change or cancellation by you for any reason. Special Note: For tour dates until May 31, 2021, we will offer travel credit in the full amount of your deposit for tours cancelled more than 7 days from the tour date.
- Tours cancelled more than 48 hours from the tour start time/date will receive a 50% refund.
- Tours cancelled within 48 hours from the tour start date are 100% non-refundable in any form.
- We are not able to offer any additional refunds outside of those listed above. We pay many of our vendors in advance, and our employees also depend on these wages to pay their bills. We recommend purchasing travel insurance that includes coronavirus coverage for possible reimbursements outside of our refund policies.
Live Music Tour was a blast. Our tour guide Tex was a hit from the moment we met him before boarding the bus. The bus, driver and band on the... read more
Other Awesome Options:
The Brew Bus
Don't miss out on Austin's craft beer boom! Spend your time at three of Austin's most badass breweries. Drink special/new releases, take a behind-the-scenes brewery tour, and party with our live band on board the bus!
- Austin's only brewery tour with a live band
- Try seasonal releases & small batch brews
- First round of beer on us at every brewery
3 hours | 3:00pm Fri - Sat
Live Music Experience
Three rocking live music venues. Live band on board the bus. Insider knowledge on the city’s music scene. All in 3 hours. YOLO.
- Three of our city's best local live music venues
- Live band on board the bus
- Insider's scoop on the local lore of Austin's live music scene
3 hours | 8:00pm Sat
Weird Austin City Tour
Discover how Austin is “Keepin’ it Weird” on this very un-traditional city tour. Experience our city’s weird culture, scandalous secrets, and insider tips as we show-off all that the Capital City has to offer.
- Musician riding shotgun adds musical flare
- Walking tour across Lady Bird Lake
- See all of Austin's bucket-list attractions!
2.5 hours | 10:00am & 2:00pm Fri & Sat