Why the Texas Distillery Tour is a Can’t Miss:
- Get out of town to the beautiful Texas Hill Country
- Behind-the-scenes tour at a Texas vodka distillery, complete with souvenir shotglass!
- Learn how BBQ came to the Lone Star State
- BBQ lunch + fixins’ included
- Visit one of Texas’s oldest whiskey distilleries for a craft cocktail
- Finish the day with a craft brewery, beer flight included
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
Timing: 6 hours, 11:00am start time available daily
Start/End: We pick you up! Free door-to-door service anywhere in the Central Austin area. Additional locations available for a charge.
Pricing: Varies by group size, click ‘Book My Tour’ to get an instant quote and book online.
Online booking available for groups of 2 – 14 guests. Please fill out an online request here or call 512.999.8687 for larger parties.
This is the ultimate Texas Distillery tour! The Texas Hill Country is quickly becoming well-known for their whiskeys, vodkas, and even rum and tequila. So it’s off to the hills, the Texas Hill Country that is. We hit three different drinking venues, with your option for two behind-the-scenes brewery tours if you want to see how the magic happens. Along the way, we serve up some kickass Texas BBQ.
- This is a private tour. So we move at your pace and focus on what you love!
- Professional yet wacky local guide to handle the details, so you don’t have to
- Food & drinks included. Lots of it.
- Chilled waters provided, but you are welcome to BYOB adult beverages. We get you home safe! Cooler and ice chest provided upon request.
- All gratuities included in the tour price…no worrying about tipping while you’re having fun!
Other Awesome Options:
The Brew Bus
3:00pm Saturday: 3 hours, includes lots of local craft beer and brewery tour by a brewing expert
Don't miss out on Austin's craft beer boom! Spend your time at three of Austin's most badass breweries. Drink special/new releases, take a behind-the-scenes brewery tour, and party with our live band on board the bus!