Why the Texas Distillery Tour is a Can’t Miss:
- Get out of town to the beautiful Texas Hill Country
- Behind-the-scenes tour at a Texas distillery, complete with souvenir shotglass!
- Time to enjoy a Texas BBQ lunch at one of the distilleries (lunch not included)
- Visit one of Texas’s oldest whiskey distilleries for a craft cocktail
- Finish the day with a sampling of one of Texas’s newest spirits, Sotol
- Free swag! Everyone can rock out with a pair of sweet Twisted Texas shades + a custom beer koozie
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
Timing: 6 hours, 11:00am start time available daily
Start/End: We pick you up! Free door-to-door service anywhere in the Central Austin area. Additional locations available for a charge.
Pricing: Varies by group size, click ‘Book My Tour’ and enter the number of guests in your group to get an instant quote.
Online booking available for groups of 2 – 14 guests. Please fill out an online request HERE or call 512.999.8687 for larger parties.
This is the ultimate Texas Distillery tour! The Texas Hill Country is quickly becoming well-known for their whiskeys, vodkas, and even rum and tequila. So it’s off to the hills, the Texas Hill Country that is. We hit three different drinking venues, with your option for a behind-the-scenes distillery tour if you want to see how the magic happens. Along the way, you’ll have the option to fuel up with some amazing Texas BBQ.
**Special Note: Due to covid-19 related closures, distillery availability changes frequently so tasting locations may change. We will review any changes with you to make sure it’s still the perfect experience!**
- This is a private tour. So we move at your pace and focus on what you love!
- Professional yet entertaining local guide to handle the details, so you don’t have to.
- Drinks included. Lots of’em.
- Chilled waters provided, but you are welcome to BYOB adult beverages. We get you home safe! Cooler and ice chest provided upon request.
- Contact-free gratuity options: include gratuities when booking or tip day-of through Venmo or Cash app. (Gratuities are not included in the price, but are greatly appreciated by our team.)
- Complimentary concierge service: we’re happy to provide restaurant, activity, and nightlife recommendations to our guests as you plan your time in Austin.
Cancellation & Refund Options:
- Standard Cancellation Policy: 25% of the total tour price is non-refundable. This allows us to pay our hardworking team and reserve space with our vendors, many which we pay in advance. Thank you for your understanding. Tours cancelled more than 48 hours from the tour start receive a 75% refund. Tours cancelled within 48 hours from the tour start are 100% non-refundable.
- Want more flexibility? We got you. Add travel insurance at time of booking for the flexibility to cancel your tour up to 24 hours before the tour start for a full refund, minus insurance cost, no questions asked. Tours cancelled within 24 hours of the tour start are non-refundable, with or without insurance.
- The above policies apply if you cancel a tour for any reason. Twisted Texas Tour is not responsible for flight cancellations, illness, weather in your hometown or ours, hangovers, etc. Please protect your travel purchases, if not with us then with a full travel insurance policy.
- Tours cancelled by Twisted Texas Tour will result in a full refund.
When we help clients plan their bachelorette weekends here in Austin, TX, Twisted Texas Tours is always an obvious choice. You can never go wrong with a tour that wraps... read more
Our tour of 19 girls in town for a bachelorette had the best time on the Austin Live Music Tour! Our host was amazing and made sure we had a... read more
Other Awesome Options:
The Brew Bus
Don't miss out on Austin's craft beer boom! Spend your time at three of Austin's most badass breweries. Drink special/new releases, take a behind-the-scenes brewery tour, and party with our live band on board the bus!
- Austin's only brewery tour with a live band
- Try seasonal releases & small batch brews
- First round of beer on us at every brewery
3 hours | 3:00pm Fri - Sat
Live Music Experience
Three rocking live music venues. Live band on board the bus. Insider knowledge on the city’s music scene. All in 3 hours. YOLO.
- Three of our city's best local live music venues
- Live band on board the bus
- Insider's scoop on the local lore of Austin's live music scene
Public & Private Tours Available
Weird Austin City Tour
Discover how Austin is “Keepin’ it Weird” on this very un-traditional city tour. Experience our city’s weird culture, scandalous secrets, and insider tips as we show-off all that the Capital City has to offer.
- Musician riding shotgun adds musical flare
- Walking tour across Lady Bird Lake
- See all of Austin's bucket-list attractions!
Public & Private Tours Available