Live Music & Brewery Tour
The only brewery tour in town where we don’t just bring the party, we are the party! So put on your party pants and join this unforgettable concert on wheels. In a city known as the “Live Music Capital of the World”, it only makes sense to bring along some of the local talent. A local band will ride along onboard, providing the jams for a good time as we visit two local breweries.At each of the breweries, we will serve up samples of the local craft brews, included in your tour ticket. Your smart/beautiful/handsome/funny/witty tour guide will also give a little information about the local craft beer scene and the brews on tap. You are welcome to purchase additional beverages at each stop.
Note: Beginning in April 2018, we will be visiting 3 breweries instead of 2, so if you notice a price change, that’s why!
Things Ya Better Know about our Live Music & Brewery Tour:
- Reservations are recommended, as tours do sell out.
- Tours run approximately 3 hours, with 45 minute visits at each of the two breweries.
- Tours depart from Waller Creek Pub House (603 Sabine St) at 3:00pm on Saturdays.
- All guests must be 21+.
- Coolers must be personal lunchbox size. If they wouldn’t have fit in your middle school locker, they’re not allowed on board. There’s a place to store them at Waller Creek Pub House if you choose to have a few pre-tour drinks. Ask the bartender or your Twisted Texas crew.
- Closed-toed shoes are required to take the behind-the-scenes brewery tour. Apparently they don’t want toenails in their beer.
- Tours require 10 guest minimum. You will be contacted the day before if a tour did not meet the minimum.