The Quick & Dirty Facts:
Why this Austin Walking Tour is a can’t miss:
- Small group experience with public & private options for ya
- 3 included craft cocktails from our city’s favorite mixologists
- Sample your choice of over 150 infused vodkas
- A few bar snacks included along the way
- Hear a bit of Austin’s fascinating history and twisted past from your entertaining local guide
- See many of Austin’s key attractions after dark: Congress Avenue Bridge, Capitol building, Driskill Hotel, Sixth Street, graffiti street art, & more!
- End the tour with a sweet treat!
Timing: 3 hours, available 6:00pm Thurs – Sun. Public tours currently suspended.
Location: Russian House (307 E 5th St, Austin, TX 78701)
Monies: $99+ per person
All guests must be 21+, no exceptions, no babies. Valid ID required, no refunds given for underage or missing IDs.
What are you doing this weekend??? Because we bet ya your lucky face mask it’s not as much fun as we’re having! Dive into Austin’s scandalous past with this after dark cocktail crawl through the historic downtown district. Your entertaining local Twisted Texas party captain will spin up sordid tales and crazy concoctions as you discover a side of Austin you’ve never seen before. Snap cool photos of street art, historic buildings, and modern skyscrapers by streetlight.
And of course let’s not forget the most important part…the drinks! We hit up three unique bars for hand-crafted cocktails, each with a memorable place in Austin’s weird history through a scandalous or strange tale of its own right. We also include a few snacks and a sweet treat to complete the experience. Because drinking + no eating = trouble. *lesson learned the hard way*
So don’t miss the boat…this nightly jaunt is perfect if you’re visiting for the first time and want to dodge all the touristy bars. Or if you’re a local, we’ll get you out of your normal bar routine…perfect for birthday parties or friend reunions!
More Things Ya Better Know about our Scandalous Austin Walking Tour:
- Tours sell out, so if you’re rolling with a group we recommend booking early.
- Public tours max out at 10 guests…small groups = more fun!
- This tour is not BYOB, as open containers are not allowed on the streets.
- We cover approximately 1 mile of walking, with plenty of stops along the route.
- Snacks are included, but it is not a full meal. So make dinner plans before or after the tour.
- If we don’t have 6 party people on our public tours, we will regretfully cancel the tour. It’s rare, but if it happens we will notify you the day prior to your tour.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
For public tours, full refunds will be given up to 24 hours before the start of tour.
For private tours, full refunds will be given up to 48 hours prior to the tour date. Tours cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour start time are non-refundable.
Our brewery tour was the highlight of our Austin trip! We did a private tour (there were 13 of us) and visited 3 craft breweries. The van looked and felt... read more
May 24, 2021
We had a group of 10 go on the brew bus tour in January, and we had a blast! We enjoyed having the BYOB for the bus, but we were... read more
January 31, 2019
I had an amazing time on Twisted Texas Tour. The food at each stop was fantastic and each meal came with the amazing drink. There was a great band... read more
December 10, 2018
Other Awesome Options:
The '704 Boozy Brunch Walk
Making Mornings Better 365 Days a Year
Let’s spend a few hours wandering through South Austin while tasting the area’s best breakfast & lunch specialties.
- Full brunch served up along the way!
- Snag awesome food porn & cityscape pics
- Perfect for birthdays, staycations, & bach parties
2.5 hours | Daily | Public & Private Options
In Fine Spirits: Texas Distillery Tour
Because Booze. Experience the best of the Texas Hill Country's BBQ, distilleries, and craft beer.
- Get out of town to the beautiful Texas Hill Country
- Discover unique spirits and seasonal releases
- Behind-the-scenes tour at a Texas distillery
6 hours | 11:00am Daily | Private Tours Only