The Quick & Dirty Facts:
Why The Wee Bit Irish Brunch Bus is a can’t miss:
- Live band on board the bus
- Brunch food included at each stop = One big brunch
- Adult beverage included at each stop
- BYOB bus
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
Timing: 3 hours, tour rolls out at 10:00am on Sunday, March 17th. Get there 10-15 minutes early for check-in.
Location: Austin Visitors Center (602 E. 4th Street)
Drop Location: You choose! End at an Irish Pub (B.D. Riley’s on 6th or Darcy’s Donkey) or back at the Austin Visitor Center.
Monies: $69 per person
All riders gotta be 21+, no exceptions, no babies. Valid ID required for boarding, no refunds given for underage/missing IDs.
Man cannot live on Guinness alone. So let’s kick the holiday off with the best meal of the day…brunch!
Join Twisted Texas on a special St. Paddy’s Day Brunch Bus for shamrocks and shenanigans. Our bus takes on a little Irish flare…Irish decor, green beer, even a 6-foot leprechaun…yes, I said giant leprechaun. We’ve got Irish swag giveaways, bad Irish jokes, and hot Irish girls*.
Visit three Austin eateries for local specialties such as breakfast tacos, German cuisine, Czech kolaches, and chicken & waffles. All food is included and adds up to one very big brunch. Each stop is accompanied by a brunch adult beverage — on us!
And as if that’s not enough motivation to roll out of bed…we are bringing a live band along with us for the ride! Live music is the heart and soul of Austin, and we are happy to have local musicians jamming with us as we brunch.
This is brunch like it’s never been done before. So bring your crew, bring your bagpipes, and BYOB…let’s celebrate the Irish!
*Twisted Texas cannot guarantee truth in advertising for all three of these things…your guess as to which one is a wee bit untrue…
More Things Ya Better Know about our Brunch Bus:
- Tours sell out, so if you’re riding with a group we recommend booking early!
- Confirmation emails contain a link to our liability waiver. Each member of your party needs to sign the waiver.
- Coolers gotta be six-pack sized to fit under the seat. You can buy one during your booking, if you are in need.
- See our FAQ for more details about the bus.
- If we don’t have 10 party people on board, we will regretfully cancel the tour. It’s rare, but if it happens we will notify you the day prior to your tour.
- Cancellations: Full refunds will be given up to 24 hours before the start of tour. Tours cancelled within 24 hours of the tour start date (or no shows) will not be refunded. Sorry about that. So control yourself on Sixth Street the night before and come ready for a good time!
Oh. My. Goodness. I went to Austin to see a Kesha concert with two friends (also amazing) and we had a free day to fill. We wanted to do something touristy and I found this brunch bus tour on Viator.com (a TripAdvisor company). We booked...More
So we did 3 stops. Food at Maria’s tacos was amazing. Drink was very weak and not all that good. Tasted watered down to me. But not horrible ... Lucy’s fried chicken is amazing and I have been there often however two chicken nuggets and...More
Tex our tour guide provided excellent service for myself and 13 of my friends for our bachelorette party excursion! We took the Brew Bus tour and visited 3 local breweries. The other fun part was the live band on our bus and our bus driver...More