The Quick & Dirty Facts:
Why The Wee Bit Irish Brunch Bus is a can’t miss:
- Live band on board the bus
- Brunch food included at each stop = One big brunch
- Adult beverage included at each stop
- BYOB bus
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
Timing: 3 hours, tour rolls out at 10:00am on Sunday, March 17th. Get there 10-15 minutes early for check-in.
Location: Austin Visitors Center (602 E. 4th Street)
Drop Location: You choose! End at an Irish Pub (Darcy’s Donkey or B.D. Riley’s on 6th) or back at the Austin Visitor Center.
Monies: $69 per person
All riders gotta be 21+, no exceptions, no babies. Valid ID required for boarding, no refunds given for underage/missing IDs.
Man cannot live on Guinness alone. So let’s kick the holiday off with the best meal of the day…brunch!
Join Twisted Texas on a special St. Paddy’s Day Brunch Bus for shamrocks and shenanigans. Our bus takes on a little Irish flare…Irish decor, green beer, even a 6-foot leprechaun…yes, I said giant leprechaun. We’ve got Irish swag giveaways, bad Irish jokes, and hot Irish girls*.
Visit three Austin eateries for local specialties such as breakfast tacos, German cuisine, Czech kolaches, and chicken & waffles. All food is included and adds up to one very big brunch. Each stop is accompanied by a brunch adult beverage — on us!
And as if that’s not enough motivation to roll out of bed…we are bringing a live band along with us for the ride! Live music is the heart and soul of Austin, and we are happy to have local musicians jamming with us as we brunch.
This is brunch like it’s never been done before. So bring your crew, bring your bagpipes, and BYOB…let’s celebrate the Irish!
*Twisted Texas cannot guarantee truth in advertising for all three of these things…your guess as to which one is a wee bit untrue…
More Things Ya Better Know about our Brunch Bus:
- Tours sell out, so if you’re riding with a group we recommend booking early!
- Confirmation emails contain a link to our liability waiver. Each member of your party needs to sign the waiver.
- Coolers gotta be six-pack sized to fit under the seat. You can buy one during your booking, if you are in need.
- See our FAQ for more details about the bus.
- If we don’t have 10 party people on board, we will regretfully cancel the tour. It’s rare, but if it happens we will notify you the day prior to your tour.
- Cancellations: Full refunds will be given up to 24 hours before the start of tour. Tours cancelled within 24 hours of the tour start date (or no shows) will not be refunded. Sorry about that. So control yourself on Sixth Street the night before and come ready for a good time!
Hopped on The Brunch Bus with a few friends and really didn't know what to expect. We ended up having the best time! The band on the bus was Samantha Lee and The Family Tree and they KILLED it. We sang the entire time and...More
A group of us went on the Brunch Bus recently for a Bachelorette party. Boy, was this a great time! Our tour guide, Tex, was a wonderful representation of the Austin culture. He was informative, engaging, and also hilarious. He also gave the bride-to-be an...More