The Quick & Dirty Facts:
Why The Brew Bus is a can’t miss:
- Live band on board the bus
- Craft beer included at each stop
- Behind-the-scenes brewery tour at one of the breweries
- Free party swag: Twisted Texas sunglasses AND souvenir beer koozie
- BYOB bus
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
Timing: 3 hours, tour departs at 3:00pm on Saturdays. Please arrive 15 minutes early for check-in.
Location: Austin Visitors Center (602 E. 4th Street)
Monies: $64 per person
All riders must be 21+, no exceptions, no babies. Valid ID required for boarding, no refunds given for underage or missing IDs.
A Twisted St. Paddy’s Day Party…what could feel more Irish than shenanigans and shamrocks onboard our Twisted Texas bus. Our Live Music & Brewery Tour takes on a little Irish flare…Irish decor, green beer, even a 6-foot leprechaun…yes, I said giant leprechaun. We’ve got Irish swag giveaways, bad Irish jokes, and hot Irish girls*.
The best part? Our band for the day is…reggae. But in a weird way we think that’s going to be awesome. And they might throw in an Irish jig or two!
So put on your party pants and join this unforgettable concert on wheels. In a city known as the “Live Music Capital of the World”, it only makes sense to bring along some of the local talent. A local band will ride along onboard, providing the jams for a good time as we visit two local breweries. At each of the breweries, we will serve up samples of the local craft brews, included in your tour ticket.
*Twisted Texas cannot guarantee truth in advertising for all three of these things…your guess as to which one is a wee bit untrue…
More Things Ya Better Know about our Brew Bus:
- Tours sell out, so if you’re riding with a group we recommend booking early!
- Confirmation emails will receive a link to sign our liability waiver. Each member of your party needs to sign the waiver.
- Coolers must be six-pack sized to fit under the seat. You can buy one during your booking, if you are in need.
- Remember to bring cash to tip your band and Twisted Texas crew!
- See our FAQ for more information on what is and is not allowed onboard.
- If we don’t have 10 party people on board, we will regretfully cancel the tour. It’s rare, but if it happens we will notify you the day prior to your tour.
- Cancellations: Full refunds will be given up to two days (48 hours) before the start of tour. Tours cancelled within 48 hours of the tour start date (or no shows) will not be refunded. No exceptions. So control yourself on Sixth Street the night before and come ready for a good time!
The band on the bus is the piece ‘d resistance and makes the tour. Singing the songs that everybody knows reminiscent of school bus trips singing 100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall. Compiled with good food and good drink, it made for an awesome...More