Why our Texas Wine Tour is a Can’t Miss:
- Beautiful drive through the Texas Hill Country
- Wine tastings at 3 premium Texas wineries
- We only work with wineries that use 100% Texas grapes
- Gourmet lunch at one of the wineries
- Food and wine pairing experiences at one of the wineries (subject to availability)
Timing: 7 hours, 10:30am start time available daily
Start/End: We pick you up! Free door-to-door service anywhere in the Central Austin or Dripping Springs areas. Additional locations available for a charge.
Pricing: Varies by group size, click ‘Book My Tour’ and enter the number of guests in your group to get an instant quote.
Online booking available for groups of 2 – 14 guests. Please fill out an online request HERE or call 512.999.8687 for larger parties.
A perfect getaway to the Texas Hill Country! A relaxing day of wine tasting is perfect for a couples’ outing, bachelorette parties, or really, anyone!
Let your local guide take care of the driving and the planning. Sip a glass of Texas wine while cruising through the beautiful Texas Hill Country. This custom Texas wine tour explores our most popular wine region. We visit three local Texas wineries, tastings included. But these aren’t normal, run-of-the-mill tastings. Each winery is hand-picked and offers only wines produced with 100% Texas grapes. Some tastings may include a VIP-twist, such as sommelier-paired local Texas bites to complement the wines at your private tasting or tasting in a wine cave.
A gourmet lunch is included on our Texas wine tour at one of the wineries.
Our Texas wine tours are operated in luxe, high-roofed vans to give you extra room to enjoy the ride. Rides have bluetooth capabilities so you can choose your own playlist, and we provide ice chests, ice, chilled waters, and a selection of snacks for the ride.
Want some tips on how to choose the best wine tour for you? We’ve got you covered!
- This is a private tour. So we move at your pace and focus on what you love!
- Professional yet entertaining local guide to handle the details, so you don’t have to.
- Wine included. Lots of it.
- Chilled waters provided, but you are welcome to BYOB adult beverages. We get you home safe! Cooler and ice chest provided upon request.
- Contact-free gratuity options: include gratuities when booking or tip day-of through Venmo or Cash app. (Gratuities are not included in the price, but are greatly appreciated by our team.)
- Complimentary concierge service: we’re happy to provide restaurant, activity, and nightlife recommendations to our guests as you plan your time in Austin.
Flex Cancellation & Refunds:
- 50% of your tour price is considered a non-refundable deposit and will not be refunded in the event of a change or cancellation by you for any reason. Special Note: For tour dates until May 31, 2021, we will offer travel credit in the full amount of your deposit for tours cancelled more than 7 days from the tour date.
- Tours cancelled more than 48 hours from the tour date will receive a 50% refund.
- Tours cancelled within 48 hours from the tour start date are 100% non-refundable.
- We are not able to offer any additional refunds outside of those listed above. We pay many of our vendors in advance, and our employees also depend on these wages to pay their bills. We recommend travel insurance that includes coronavirus coverage for possible reimbursements outside of our refund policies.
We had a group of 10 go on the brew bus tour in January, and we had a blast! We enjoyed having the BYOB for the bus, but we were... read more
Other Awesome Options:
The Brew Bus
Don't miss out on Austin's craft beer boom! Spend your time at three of Austin's most badass breweries. Drink special/new releases, take a behind-the-scenes brewery tour, and party with our live band on board the bus!
- Austin's only brewery tour with a live band
- Try seasonal releases & small batch brews
- First round of beer on us at every brewery
3 hours | 3:00pm Fri - Sat
Live Music Experience
Three rocking live music venues. Live band on board the bus. Insider knowledge on the city’s music scene. All in 3 hours. YOLO.
- Three of our city's best local live music venues
- Live band on board the bus
- Insider's scoop on the local lore of Austin's live music scene
3 hours | 8:00pm Sat
Weird Austin City Tour
Discover how Austin is “Keepin’ it Weird” on this very un-traditional city tour. Experience our city’s weird culture, scandalous secrets, and insider tips as we show-off all that the Capital City has to offer.
- Musician riding shotgun adds musical flare
- Walking tour across Lady Bird Lake
- See all of Austin's bucket-list attractions!
2.5 hours | 10:00am & 2:00pm Fri & Sat