The Brew Bus Tour
The only brewery tour in town where we don’t just bring the party, we are the party! So put on your party pants and join this unforgettable concert on wheels. In a city known as the “Live Music Capital of the World”, it only makes sense to bring along some of the local talent. A local band will ride along onboard, providing the jams for a good time as we visit THREE local breweries (two stops, three breweries). At each of the breweries, we will serve up samples of the local craft brews, included in your tour ticket. Your smart/beautiful/handsome/funny/witty tour guide will also give a little information about the local craft beer scene and the brews on tap. You are welcome to purchase additional beverages at each stop.
Why The Brew Bus Tour is a Can’t Miss:
- Live band on board the bus
- Visit three local breweries, drinks included
- Behind-the-scenes brewery tour provided at one of the stops
- BYOB Bus
Things Ya Better Know about The Brew Bus Tour:
- Reservations are recommended, as tours do sell out.
- Tours run approximately 3 hours.
- Tours depart at 2:00pm on Fridays and 3:00pm on Saturdays from the Austin Visitors Center (602 E 4th Street).
- All guests must be 21+, and present valid ID at time of check-in. Underage or missing IDs will be turned away, no refunds given.
- EACH guest must sign our liability waiver. The link for this will be in your confirmation email.
- Coolers must be personal lunchbox size. If they wouldn’t have fit in your middle school locker, they’re not allowed on board.
- Check out our FAQ for more information.
- Tours require 10 guest minimum. You will be contacted the day before if a tour did not meet the minimum.