The Quick & Dirty Facts on the Austin Live Music Tour:
Why our Austin Live Music Tour Experience is a can’t miss:
- Live music on board! Sing along & rock out as you cruise from venue to venue
- Stops at three awesome music venues to listen to local bands
- “We’re with the band”: Experience Austin’s music scene with local musicians! Our musicians party, pose for pics, and answer anything you want to know about the gritty truths of living for your craft
- BYOB vehicle
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
- All venue entry fees included
Timing: 3 hours, 7:00-10:00pm. Private tours available daily
Start/End Location: We come to you! Complimentary pick up available in the central Austin area. Other areas available for a flat fee based on specific address.
Monies: $599 for a small group private tour for up to 13 guests
All riders must be 21+, no exceptions, no babies. Valid ID required for boarding, no refunds given for underage or missing IDs.
You want to hear the best live music in Austin. But with so many venues, so little time, and countless truly bad cover bands playing for pennies on Sixth Street…this can be harder than you’d think.
Snagging a seat on our Austin Live Music Experience is like hitting the “easy button”. We take you to three awesome live music venues. Locations vary week to week, as we work with a lot of fun and funky places to catch live music. Maybe it’s two-stepping to a hipster country band or dancing to 90s tunes…you never know what to expect, but you can always expect a good time!
The best part is that while we visit THREE Austin live music venues, you get your own private concert…on board! Our local musicians jam everyone’s favorite singalongs as we go from bar to bar. At the shows, they join the party…you’ll find them taking shots at the bar, posing for pics with you and your squad, and answering any and all questions you’ve ever had about life as a wanna-be rock star. It’s a behind-the-scenes experience like no other.
More Things Ya Better Know about our Austin Live Music Tour Experience:
- Tours sell out, so if you’re riding with a group we recommend booking early!
- Disclaimer: We work super hard to guarantee live music at each of the venues for the entire time we are there…however musicians have a talent for being unpredictable. Sometimes they take unexpected breaks, sometimes there’s an unexpected set change. Just be aware this could happen, and come ready to roll with the punches and rock out with the on board music!
- Confirmation emails will receive a link to sign our liability waiver. Each member of your party needs to sign the waiver.
- Coolers must be six-pack sized to fit under the seat. You can buy one during your booking, if you are in need.
- No hard liquor! See our FAQ for a list of what drinks can come on board.
- Remember to tip your Twisted Texas crew. Cashless tipping options available.
- Standard Cancellation Policy: 25% of the total tour price is non-refundable. This allows us to pay our hardworking team and reserve space with our vendors, many which we pay in advance. Thank you for your understanding. Tours cancelled more than 48 hours from the tour start receive a 75% refund. Tours cancelled within 48 hours from the tour start are 100% non-refundable.
- Want more flexibility? We got you. Add travel insurance at time of booking for the flexibility to cancel your tour up to 24 hours before the tour start for a full refund, minus insurance cost, no questions asked. Tours cancelled within 24 hours of the tour start are non-refundable, with or without insurance.
- The above policies apply if you cancel a tour for any reason. Twisted Texas Tour is not responsible for flight cancellations, illness, weather in your hometown or ours, hangovers, etc. Please protect your travel purchases, if not with us then with a full travel insurance policy.
- Tours cancelled by Twisted Texas Tour will result in a full refund.
Mark and Tex were incredible!!! We had such a good time such a perfect thing for my friend’s bachelorette! And seriously, we cannot brag on Tex and Mark enough they... read more
July 30, 2022
This was a great tour! I went by myself as a quick thing to do before a convention the next day and I feel like I really got to experience... read more
January 21, 2020
This a really fun to tour to go on if your ever in the Austin area! This weird and quirky tour was a blast because of our tour guide Meagan.... read more
April 21, 2021
Other Awesome Austin Tour Options:
The Brunch Bus
Brunch. The one thing that can drag every sleepy (and possibly hungover) soul out of bed. You've never brunched like this before!
- Live band on board the bus
- 3 brunch stops = 1 big brunch
- Adult beverage provided at each stop
3 hours | 11:00am Fri, 10:00am & 11:00am Sat, 10:00am Sun
The Brew Bus
Don't miss out on Austin's craft beer boom! Spend your time at three of Austin's most badass breweries. Drink special/new releases, and party with our live band on board the bus!
- Austin's only brewery tour with a live band
- First round of beer on us at every brewery
- Enjoy a meal included from a local food truck
3.5 hours | 3:00pm Fri - Sat
Weird Austin City Tour
Discover how Austin is “Keepin’ it Weird” on this very un-traditional city tour. Experience our city’s weird culture, scandalous secrets, and insider tips as we show-off all that the Capital City has to offer.
- Musician riding shotgun adds musical flare
- Walking tour across Lady Bird Lake
- See all of Austin's bucket-list attractions!
Public & Private Tours Available