The Quick & Dirty Facts on the Austin Live Music Tour:
Why our Austin Live Music Tour Experience is a can’t miss:
- Live band on board the bus! Sing along & rock out as you cruise from venue to venue
- Stops at three awesome music venues to listen to local bands
- “We’re with the band”: Experience Austin’s music scene with the band! Our bandmates party, pose for pics, and answer anything you want to know about the gritty truths of living for your craft
- BYOB bus
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
- All venue entry fees included
- Enjoy some bonus live music and drink specials at our start/end location, another Austin live music favorite!
Special Note: This tour is currently only offered as a private group experience until 2020. Click here for more information on our private tours and to inquire about availability. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org /call 512-999-8687.
Timing: 3 hours, 7:00pm Saturday (starting in 2020). Private tours available all other evenings.
Start/End Location: Cedar Street Courtyard (208 W. 4th Street)
Monies: $59 per person (or only $599 for a small group private tour for up to 13 guests*)
All riders must be 21+, no exceptions, no babies. Valid ID required for boarding, no refunds given for underage or missing IDs.
You want to hear the best live music in Austin. But with so many venues, so little time, and countless truly bad cover bands playing for pennies on Sixth Street…this can be harder than you’d think.
Snagging a seat on our Austin Live Music Experience is like hitting the “easy button”. We take you to three awesome live music venues. Locations vary week to week, but we work with a dozen fun and funky places to catch live music. Maybe it’s two-stepping to a hipster country band or dancing to 90s tunes…you never know what to expect, but you can always expect a good time!
The best part is that while we visit THREE Austin live music venues, you get a fourth band for your own private concert…on board the bus! Our local musicians jam everyone’s favorite singalongs as we go from bar to bar. At the shows, they join the party…you’ll find them taking shots at the bar, posing for pics with you and your squad, and answering any and all questions you’ve ever had about life as a wanna-be rock star. It’s a behind-the-scenes experience like no other.
Disclaimer: We work super hard to guarantee live music at each of the venues for the entire time we are there…however musicians have a talent for being unpredictable. Sometimes they take unexpected breaks, sometimes there’s an unexpected set change. Just be aware this could happen, and come ready to roll with the punches and rock out with the on board music!
*Small group private tours take place in our Twisted luxe van named Winston with a solo musician jamming onboard. Our full bus is available for private tours as well, see our Private Tours page for pricing.
More Things Ya Better Know about our Austin Live Music Tour Experience:
- Tours sell out, so if you’re riding with a group we recommend booking early!
- Disclaimer: We work super hard to guarantee live music at each of the venues for the entire time we are there…however musicians have a talent for being unpredictable. Sometimes they take unexpected breaks, sometimes there’s an unexpected set change. Just be aware this could happen, and come ready to roll with the punches and rock out with the on board music!
- Confirmation emails will receive a link to sign our liability waiver. Each member of your party needs to sign the waiver.
- Coolers must be six-pack sized to fit under the seat. You can buy one during your booking, if you are in need.
- No hard liquor! See our FAQ for a list of what drinks can come on board.
- Remember to bring cash to tip your band and Twisted Texas crew!
- Who’s playing on board? Check out the Band Calendar!
- If we don’t have 10 party people on board our public tours, we will regretfully cancel the tour. It’s rare, but if it happens we will notify you the day prior to your tour.
- Interested in a private tour? Click here.
Full refunds will be given up to 24 hours before the start of tour for public tours. Tours cancelled within 24 hours of the tour start date (or no shows) will not be refunded. No exceptions. So control yourself on Sixth Street the night before and come ready for a good time! Small group private tours require 48 hours notice for full refund. Large group private tours, please refer to our private tours page.
We had a fantastic time, from start to finish, Calvin was entertaining and took great care of us the entire Trip. Vega Vond Band kept us entertained the... read more
Talk about TALENT! The band and our tour guide were so entertaining. Shout out to our bus driver, Constance. She drove us in the rain and I felt safe the... read more
Other Awesome Austin Tour Options:
The Brunch Bus
11:00am Saturday, 10:00am Sunday, 11:00am Friday (new for 2020): 3 hours, includes full brunch with adult beverages
Brunch. The one thing that can drag every sleepy (and possibly hungover) soul out of bed. Discover 3 of Austin’s best brunch spots with food, adult beverages, and live music included along the way.
The Brew Bus
3:00pm Friday (new for 2020) & 3:00pm Saturday: 3 hours, includes lots of local craft beer and brewery tour by a brewing expert
Don't miss out on Austin's craft beer boom! Spend your time at three of Austin's most badass breweries. Drink special/new releases, take a behind-the-scenes brewery tour, and party with our live band on board the bus!
Weird Austin City Tour
10:00am Friday & Saturday (new for 2020): 2.5 hours, includes lots of photo-ops, food, and a live musician riding shotgun
Discover how Austin is “Keepin’ it Weird” on this very un-traditional city tour. Experience our city’s weird culture, scandalous secrets, and insider tips as we show-off all that the Capital City has to offer.