The Quick & Dirty Facts on the Austin Live Music Tour:
Why The Austin Live Music Tour Experience is a can’t miss:
- Live band on board the bus
- Stops at three awesome music venues to listen to local bands
- “We’re with the band”: Experience Austin’s music scene with the band! Our bandmates party, pose for pics, and answer anything you want to know about the gritty truths of living for your craft
- BYOB bus
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
- All venue entry fees included
- Enjoy some bonus live music and drink specials at our start/end location, another Austin live music favorite!
Special Note: This tour is currently only offered as a private group experience until 2020. No public tours at this time. Click here for more information on our private tours and to inquire about availability. Or email email@example.com or call 512-999-8687.
Timing: 3 hours
Location: Cedar Street Courtyard (208 W. 4th Street) or complimentary pick-up in the Central Austin area
Monies: $59 per person, private tour rates policies apply
All riders must be 21+, no exceptions, no babies. Valid ID required for boarding, no refunds given for underage or missing IDs.
You want to hear the best live music in Austin. But with so many venues, so little time, and countless truly bad cover bands playing for pennies on Sixth Street…this can be harder than you’d think.
Snagging a seat on our Austin Live Music Experience is like hitting the “easy button”. We take you to three awesome live music venues. Locations vary week to week, but we work with a dozen fun and funky places to catch live music. Maybe it’s two-stepping to a hipster country band or dancing to 90s tunes…you never know what to expect, but you can always expect a good time!
The best part is that while we visit THREE Austin live music venues, you get a fourth band for your own private concert…on board the bus! Our local musicians jam everyone’s favorite singalongs as we go from bar to bar. At the shows, they join the party…you’ll find them taking shots at the bar, posing for pics with you and your squad, and answering any and all questions you’ve ever had about life as a wanna-be rock star. It’s a behind-the-scenes experience like no other.
Disclaimer: We work super hard to guarantee live music at each of the venues for the entire time we are there…however musicians have a talent for being unpredictable. Sometimes they take unexpected breaks, sometimes there’s an unexpected set change. Just be aware this could happen, and come ready to roll with the punches and rock out with the on board band!
More Things Ya Better Know about our Austin Live Music Tour Experience:
- Tours sell out, so if you’re riding with a group we recommend booking early!
- Confirmation emails will receive a link to sign our liability waiver. Each member of your party needs to sign the waiver.
- Coolers must be six-pack sized to fit under the seat. You can buy one during your booking, if you are in need.
- No hard liquor! See our FAQ for a list of what drinks can come on board.
- Disclaimer: We work super hard to guarantee live music at each of the venues for the entire time we are there…however musicians have a talent for being unpredictable. Sometimes they take unexpected breaks, sometimes there’s an unexpected set change. Just be aware this could happen, and come ready to roll with the punches and rock out with the on board band!
- Remember to bring cash to tip your band and Twisted Texas crew!
- Who’s playing on board? Check out the Band Calendar!
- If we don’t have 10 party people on board our public tours, we will regretfully cancel the tour. It’s rare, but if it happens we will notify you the day prior to your tour.
- Interested in a private tour? Click here.
Full refunds will be given up to 24 hours before the start of tour for public tours. Private tours have different policies, please see our private tours page. Tours cancelled within 24 hours of the tour start date (or no shows) will not be refunded. No exceptions. So control yourself on Sixth Street the night before and come ready for a good time!
Band on the bus was the best idea ever. Breweries were fun and delicious. Tour guide was a little cheesy for our taste. Bus claims to be air conditioned but... read more
3 brunch spots with drinks, and a rocking band. not much else to say, it was pretty awesome. Sara Lee and the family tree are a blast, tour... read more
Other Awesome Austin Tour Options:
The Brunch Bus
11:00am Saturday, 10:00am Sunday: 3 hours, includes full brunch with adult beverages
Brunch. The one thing that can drag every sleepy (and possibly hungover) soul out of bed. Discover 3 of Austin’s best brunch spots with food, adult beverages, and live music included along the way.
The Brew Bus
3:00pm Saturday: 3 hours, includes lots of local craft beer and brewery tour by a brewing expert
Don't miss out on Austin's craft beer boom! Spend your time at three of Austin's most badass breweries. Drink special/new releases, take a behind-the-scenes brewery tour, and party with our live band on board the bus!