The Quick & Dirty Facts on the Austin Live Music Tour:
Why our Austin Live Music Tour Experience is a can’t miss:
- Live music on board! Sing along & rock out as you cruise from venue to venue
- Stops at three awesome music venues to listen to local bands
- “We’re with the band”: Experience Austin’s music scene with a local musician! Our musicians party, pose for pics, and answer anything you want to know about the gritty truths of living for your craft
- BYOB vehicle
- Prizes, trivia games, lots of ruckus-raising, and Instagrammable AF
- All venue entry fees included
Timing: 3 hours, 7:00pm Fridays resuming July 2021. Private tours available daily
Start/End Location: Cedar Street Courtyard (208 W. 4th Street)
Monies: $59 per person (or only $599 for a small group private tour for up to 13 guests)
All riders must be 21+, no exceptions, no babies. Valid ID required for boarding, no refunds given for underage or missing IDs.
You want to hear the best live music in Austin. But with so many venues, so little time, and countless truly bad cover bands playing for pennies on Sixth Street…this can be harder than you’d think.
Snagging a seat on our Austin Live Music Experience is like hitting the “easy button”. We take you to three awesome live music venues. Locations vary week to week, as we work with a lot of fun and funky places to catch live music. Maybe it’s two-stepping to a hipster country band or dancing to 90s tunes…you never know what to expect, but you can always expect a good time!
The best part is that while we visit THREE Austin live music venues, you get your own private concert…on board! Our local musician jams everyone’s favorite singalongs as we go from bar to bar. At the shows, they join the party…you’ll find them taking shots at the bar, posing for pics with you and your squad, and answering any and all questions you’ve ever had about life as a wanna-be rock star. It’s a behind-the-scenes experience like no other.
These small group experiences take place in our Twisted luxe vans with a solo musician jamming onboard. **Note: Our bus with a live band is not operating live music tours at this time. Thank you for your understanding.**
More Things Ya Better Know about our Austin Live Music Tour Experience:
- Tours sell out, so if you’re riding with a group we recommend booking early!
- Disclaimer: We work super hard to guarantee live music at each of the venues for the entire time we are there…however musicians have a talent for being unpredictable. Sometimes they take unexpected breaks, sometimes there’s an unexpected set change. Just be aware this could happen, and come ready to roll with the punches and rock out with the on board music!
- Confirmation emails will receive a link to sign our liability waiver. Each member of your party needs to sign the waiver.
- Coolers must be six-pack sized to fit under the seat. You can buy one during your booking, if you are in need.
- No hard liquor! See our FAQ for a list of what drinks can come on board.
- Remember to tip your Twisted Texas crew. Cashless tipping options available.
- If we don’t have 4 party people on board our public tours, we will regretfully cancel the tour. It’s rare, but if it happens we will notify you the day prior to your tour.
- Interested in a private tour? Click here.
Full refunds will be given up to 24 hours before the start of tour for public tours. Tours cancelled within 24 hours of the tour start date (or no shows) will not be refunded. No exceptions. So control yourself on Sixth Street the night before and come ready for a good time!
I had an amazing tour, learning the great places that Austin provide for visitors. Amber and Marshall made my day. They made a great team together. I would recommend this... read more
The Twisted Texas Brunch tour was so much fun! Tex, Samantha Lee and the family tree, and Brian really know how to entertain. I took a group of six girls... read more
I absolutely loved the brunch bus. I was a part of a bachelorette group and we were all super impressed by Amber and how organized and clear everything was. She... read more
Other Awesome Austin Tour Options:
The Brunch Bus
Brunch. The one thing that can drag every sleepy (and possibly hungover) soul out of bed. You've never brunched like this before!
- Live band on board the bus
- 3 brunch stops = 1 big brunch
- Adult beverage provided at each stop
3 hours | 11:00am Fri - Sat, 10:00am Sun
The Brew Bus
Don't miss out on Austin's craft beer boom! Spend your time at three of Austin's most badass breweries. Drink special/new releases, take a behind-the-scenes brewery tour, and party with our live band on board the bus!
- Austin's only brewery tour with a live band
- Try seasonal releases & small batch brews
- First round of beer on us at every brewery
3 hours | 3:00pm Fri - Sat
Weird Austin City Tour
Discover how Austin is “Keepin’ it Weird” on this very un-traditional city tour. Experience our city’s weird culture, scandalous secrets, and insider tips as we show-off all that the Capital City has to offer.
- Musician riding shotgun adds musical flare
- Walking tour across Lady Bird Lake
- See all of Austin's bucket-list attractions!
Public & Private Tours Available