Why the Austin BBQ & Brews Tour is a Can’t Miss:
- Learn secret BBQ techniques from an authentic pitmaster
- VIP behind-the-scenes tour of the BBQ smokehouse
- BBQ feast + all the fixins’ included
- Check out two local craft breweries, first round at each stop included
- Free swag! Everyone can rock out with a pair of sweet Twisted Texas shades + a custom beer koozie
Timing: 4 hours, 11:00am start time available daily
Start/End: We pick you up! Free door-to-door service anywhere in the Central Austin area. Additional locations available for a charge.
Pricing: Varies by group size, click ‘Book My Tour’ and enter the number of guests in your group to get an instant quote.
Online booking available for groups of 2 – 14 guests. Please fill out an online request HERE or call 512.999.8687 for larger parties.
An Austin brewery tour with a side of BBQ is perfect for bachelor/bachelorette parties, company retreats, or a great group of friends. Let your Twisted party captain take care of the driving, the planning, and picking up the tab at our favorite BBQ joints and craft breweries around town! Our BBQ & Brews Adventure includes a full BBQ lunch with local craft beer at one of our favorite smokehouses in town. Discover how BBQ came to the Lone Star State. We take you behind-the-scenes to learn the secrets of Texas BBQ from the pitmaster himself. Then spend the afternoon tasting the famed craft beers of Texas at two local breweries with an optional Austin brewery tour.
- This is a private tour. So we move at your pace and focus on what you love!
- Professional yet entertaining local guide to handle the details, so you don’t have to.
- Food & beer included. Lots of it.
- BYOB vehicle. We provide an ice chest and ice for any beverages you’d like to bring along for the ride (no straight hard liquor allowed on board).
- Contact-free gratuity options: include gratuities when booking or tip day-of through Venmo or Cash app. (Gratuities are not included in the price, but are greatly appreciated by our team.)
- Complimentary concierge service: we’re happy to provide restaurant, activity, and nightlife recommendations to our guests as you plan your time in Austin.
Cancellation & Refund Options:
- Standard Cancellation Policy: 25% of the total tour price is non-refundable. This allows us to pay our hardworking team and reserve space with our vendors, many which we pay in advance. Thank you for your understanding. Tours cancelled more than 48 hours from the tour start receive a 75% refund. Tours cancelled within 48 hours from the tour start are 100% non-refundable.
- Want more flexibility? We got you. Add travel insurance at time of booking for the flexibility to cancel your tour up to 24 hours before the tour start for a full refund, minus insurance cost, no questions asked. Tours cancelled within 24 hours of the tour start are non-refundable, with or without insurance.
- The above policies apply if you cancel a tour for any reason. Twisted Texas Tour is not responsible for flight cancellations, illness, weather in your hometown or ours, hangovers, etc. Please protect your travel purchases, if not with us then with a full travel insurance policy.
- Tours cancelled by Twisted Texas Tour will result in a full refund.
Very nice hosts, Amber, the driver and tour guide and Little Willie, the musician and photographer. We were told interesting stories of the history of Austin. Stopped along the way... read more
December 13, 2022
Thank you MEAGAN for an incredible private booze tour!!! My friends and I went to two breweries and one distillery and now we're looking into doing the brunch bus tour.... read more
April 20, 2021
Other Awesome Options:
The Brew Bus
Don't miss out on Austin's craft beer boom! Spend your time at three of Austin's most badass breweries. Drink special/new releases, and party with our live band on board the bus!
- Austin's only brewery tour with a live band
- First round of beer on us at every brewery
- Enjoy a meal included from a local food truck
3.5 hours | 3:00pm Fri - Sat
Live Music Experience
Three rocking live music venues. Live music on board. Insider knowledge on the city’s music scene. All in 3 hours. YOLO.
- Three of our city's best local live music venues
- Live music on board your ride
- Insider's scoop on the local lore of Austin's live music scene
Private Tours Available
Weird Austin City Tour
Discover how Austin is “Keepin’ it Weird” on this very un-traditional city tour. Experience our city’s weird culture, scandalous secrets, and insider tips as we show-off all that the Capital City has to offer.
- Musician riding shotgun adds musical flare
- Walking tour across Lady Bird Lake
- See all of Austin's bucket-list attractions!
Public & Private Tours Available