The Quick & Dirty Facts:
Why the Weird Austin City Tour is a can’t miss:
- 2.5 hours jam-packed with Austin’s weird local lore, memorable residents, and hidden secrets
- Local musician adds a little groove to this very un-traditional city tour
- Visit Austin’s famous food trucks for the opportunity to try a local treat
- Short walking tour across Lady Bird Lake for amazing Austin skyline photo opportunities (optional)
- See tons of Austin’s favorite attractions: Sixth Street, Capitol Building, Lady Bird Lake, South Congress, University of Texas, the East Side, plus lots of our favorite bars, restaurants, and live music venues
- Taste a delicious local specialty, the Czech-inspired kolache! Included with your tour.
- BYOB bus — with the opportunity to buy beverages along the way!
- Prizes, trivia games, and lots of ruckus raising.
- Tour may contain adult humor and risque language…you have been warned.
Special Note: The Weird Austin tour is currently only offered as a private group experience. No public tours at this time. Click here for more information on our private tours and to inquire about availability. Or email email@example.com or call 512-999-8687.
Timing: 2.5 hours, can be scheduled any day/time as long as we have availability
Location: Complimentary pick-up/drop-off from most Central Austin locations
Monies: Private tour for up to 13 guests, only $599 total. Groups larger than 13, $49 per person (30 ticket minimum required, regardless of group size)
How did Austin get its “weird” reputation? Why is Willie Nelson worshipped like a god king? What’s the deal with all the bats? Why are locals getting into bar fights over the best breakfast taco?
Find out all these answers and more…even if some of it may shock you…on our Weird Austin City Tour.
Here at Twisted Texas we trolled the archives, pestered locals, and maybe even did a little dumpster diving to know all the weird and wild tales of Austin. And now we want to share them with you. Your Twisted guide will show you the best of everything Austin has to offer: live music, food trucks, weird people, and oh so much more.
As an added bonus, we have a local musician riding shotgun to strum up some singalong classics and a few original tunes. So if you’re ready to do a little dance and make a little love to this incredible Texas city…this is the ride for you.
We make three badass stops along the way, with chances to sample local foods, have a sweet treat (on us!), buy local craft beers, and snap cool photos of local street art and the downtown skyline.
More Things Ya Better Know about our Weird Austin City Tour:
- Confirmation emails will receive a link to sign our liability waiver. Each member of your party needs to sign the waiver.
- See our FAQ for information on what is and is not allowed onboard.
- Cancellations: Full refunds will be given up to 24 hours before the start of tour. Tours cancelled within 24 hours of the tour start date (or no shows) will not be refunded. No exceptions. So control yourself on Sixth Street the night before and come ready for a good time!
The brunch bus was the perfect activity for my friend's destination bachelorette party! The band was amazing, the food was delicious, and the drinks were great. It was... read more
Our tour of 19 girls in town for a bachelorette had the best time on the Austin Live Music Tour! Our host was amazing and made sure we had a... read more
The brunch bus was super fun! Live music really made the day. We had 11 girls on a bachelorette and it was such a fun way to see the city,... read more
Other Awesome Options:
The Brunch Bus
11:00am Saturday, 10:00am Sunday: 3 hours, includes full brunch with adult beverages
Brunch. The one thing that can drag every sleepy (and possibly hungover) soul out of bed. Discover 3 of Austin’s best brunch spots with food, adult beverages, and live music included along the way.
The Brew Bus
3:00pm Saturday: 3 hours, includes lots of local craft beer and brewery tour by a brewing expert
Don't miss out on Austin's craft beer boom! Spend your time at three of Austin's most badass breweries. Drink special/new releases, take a behind-the-scenes brewery tour, and party with our live band on board the bus!